Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ccbill says Visa does not care about ID’s

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    max, please read this.

the text PER SE is not the problem, however it is changing the viewers feelings regarding the ages of your models. EVERY maxpixels pic has been approved by visa before. but the text combined with the pics is making the reviewers uncomfortable. they probably don't know why. the same thing that would make a man more likely to join a site that uses a combination of text and pics to make the models seem young will make the average joe or jane feel uneasy.

their function isn't to know about content. it is to protect visa from any legal issues. so when content makes them feel uneasy, they don't approve it. they really don't care about our issues as webmasters, or about real estate brokers' issues or about florists' issues - they care about protecting visa. that's their bottom line.

I really do know what you are saying Bass, and I would so love to just change the text. But I did ask them and they said it would not help at all, again they say the problem is the 6 pics. Do you really think if I change the text they will accept the site? I do not see how this could be possible or why they would not say the real problem was the text. Text is easy to fix, I think the title of the site might be more of a problem than anything, but in no place in this site do I even suggest the guys are under 18, hell even the title of the site says they are 100% legal. At this point I think I will have to just change the pice they want and talk to Ccbill about changes after we get this step done unless you see a problem even with that.

I guess I should be happy the 6 pics are he only problem from what you say Visa sounds like dicks to work with. I just hope once I can get n the tub that I will be able to warm it up slowly

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    I have been talking to them, and the text IS NOT THE PROBLEM...
    That's because Visa isn't concerned about grammar.
    It's reads like one of those Russian sites. Lol.
    http://barelylegalguys.com/tour01.htm
    Can you spot the errors?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    1) The trojan found on your tour page http://barelylegalguys.com/tour01.htm
    What trojan is that Squirt? I don't get a warning.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    That's because Visa isn't concerned about grammar.
    It's reads like one of those Russian sites. Lol.
    http://barelylegalguys.com/tour01.htm
    Can you spot the errors?

What trojan is that Squirt? I don't get a warning.
    Look grandpa, the text has to fit the space allowed and the letters allowed even more that what the text itself says. Other than a few liberties I see no problems with it all. In fact you are not even looking at the real site, but you go on thinking what you want. If you can spot a real problem I would change it, but this site is not about text, the text has to conform to the site not the other way around, but I am sure you will have a hard time understanding that.

Xstr8guy
    Look grandpa, the text has to fix the space allowed and the letter allowed even more that text itself. Other than a few liberties I see no problems with it all. In fact you are not even looking at the real site, but you go on thinking what you want. If you can spot a real problem I would change it, but this site is not about text, the text has to conform to the site not the other way around, but I am sure you will have a hard time understanding that.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

maxpower
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    If anyone should not be talking about a crappy site its you, what did you make that site over a week-end and now want people to sell it for you?

Xstr8guy
    If anyone should not be talking about a crappy site its you, what did you make that site over a week-end and now want people to sell it for you?
    I'm certainly not seeking your approval... that's for sure.

Xstr8guy
    Look grandpa...
    And by the way...
    2. No personal attacks on anyone - Heated debates are fine but, attack ideas NOT people. Start to personally attack someone and your posting privileges will be pulled without warning, we're all here to do the same thing, make money.
    http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/..._faq#faq_rules

maxpower
    I'm certainly not seeking your approval... that's for sure.
    Not worry you not have it, maybe next time you might want to spend the whole week on a site before you try to get other to send any traffic too you. But with your very limited PhotoShop skills I would suggest next time you pay some to make a site for you if you can afford it that is.

Xstr8guy
    Although I'm not seeking your approval I'd like you to know that some of the most respected webmasters in the gay market happen to think UKnakedmen is a damned fine site.

maxpower
    Look man, I do not go around being a dick, if you want to suggest something I am more than open to talk to you or anyone about it. But all you want to do it put out some lame attract like every other day, I am nice to anyone this is nice to me, I wish I could say the same about you.

maxpower
    Although I'm not seeking your approval I'd like you to know that some of the most repected webmasters in the gay market happen to think UKnakedmen is a damned fine site.
    Ya your right man its about one of the best sites I have ever seen who could ask for more?

Max this forum is based on supporting and protecting eachother by sharing information and ideas.

People have supported you and taken valuable time to help you with your business. YOU decided NOT to listen to anyones advice that YOU asked for and THEY took the time to give, and now you're having problems.

If you want to be on the edge with your content there is a price to pay ( I've inadvertantly learned this from my sleepingmen.com site)

I don't understand why you've come to complain about this problem when you're in denial of the solution we've ALL told you exists?

And now you're taking your anger out on the people who've bent over backwards to help you?

You've got a lot of nerve for all the wrong reasons :turddance:

Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    Look man, I do not go around being a dick...
    I beg to differ. As do most of the other members of GWW.

Look man, I do not go around being a dick, if you want to suggest something I am more than open to talk to you or anyone about it.
    Bullshit

All you want to do is complain and waste everyones time. You have no intention on taking in what anyone says so why the hell ask? You are open to stirring the pot that's it :catfight:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Max this forum is based on supporting and protecting eachother by sharing information and ideas.

People have supported you and taken valuable time to help you with your business. YOU decided NOT to listen to anyones advice that YOU asked for and THEY took the time to give, and now you're having problems.

If you want to be on the edge with your content there is a price to pay ( I've inadvertantly learned this from my sleepingmen.com site)

I don't understand why you've come to complain about this problem when you're in denial of the solution we've ALL told you exists?

And now you're taking your anger out on the people who've bent over backwards to help you?

You've got a lot of nerve for all the wrong reasons :turddance:
    I have worked out that problem with Ccbill already, and we are going to fix this pic problem once the site is approved with visa. Bass is really about the only one on this site that has really ever help me much at all, sorry but really that is the truth.