Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ccbill says Visa does not care about ID’s

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    I beg to differ. As do most of the other members of GWW.
    Ya your right, I was just asking for a attack like every other day from you.

Do you see me going around trying to attack your posts?

maxpower
    As fun and pointless as this is I need to go to the store and me and my BF are going out to eat :offtopic:

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    I have worked out that problem with Ccbill already, and we are going to fix this pic problem once the site is approved with visa. Bass is really about the only one on this site that has really ever help me much at all, sorry but really that is the truth.
    You are wrong

I've read your post history on GWW and when you've started a thread and asked the community for questions and support Basschick is NOT the only one to answer your threads. A lot of us have and obviously it was time wasted on our part as you only acknowledge one person as ever supporting you.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I have worked out that problem with Ccbill
    Are you daft?

Your problem isn't with CCBill it's with Visa and until you work it out with them you have no Visa processing through CCBill and you've lost $750
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    You are wrong

I've read your post history on GWW and when you've started a thread and asked the community for questions and support Basschick is NOT the only one to answer your threads. A lot of us have and obviously it was time wasted on our part as you only acknowledge one person as ever supporting you.
    Look man I make threads just to chat, if I have a real problem she is about the only one I lesson too. And I would also suggest that other did the same, most of what allot of other people say around here has to do with to much Drama ECT for me to really lesson to any of it. Now on occasion I do appreciate others impute, but for the most part its just chat.

Xstr8guy
    if I have a real problem she is about the only one I lesson too.
    The word is LISTEN... not LESSON.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Are you daft?

Your problem isn't with CCBill it's with Visa and until you work it out with them you have no Visa processing through CCBill and you've lost $750
    See this is the kind of crap I am talking about, you have NO idea what you are talking about and just tring to be a prick.

(1) I can get a refund “was told already”
    (2) I did change the pics for Visa and should be approved before the end of this week “only 6 pics”

maxpower
    The word is LISTEN... not LESSON.
    Thanks you can be the official grammar and spelling checker for the site now. Be assured the next time I see a problem with your text I will jump in to help you out

Xstr8guy
    Not worry you not have it, maybe next time you might want to spend the whole week on a site before you try to get other to send any traffic too you. But with your very limited PhotoShop skills I would suggest next time you pay some to make a site for you if you can afford it that is.
    Is this an example of your photoshop skills? http://twinkguy.com/home.htm

maxpower
    Although I'm not seeking your approval I'd like you to know that some of the most repected webmasters in the gay market happen to think UKnakedmen is a damned fine site.
    I think its respected not repected, but I guess you know that hu

Xstr8guy
    Thanks you can be the official grammar and spelling checker for the site now. Be assured the next time I see a problem with your text I will jump in to help you out
    I'm certain that you wouldn't know a spelling or grammatical error if you saw one.

Xstr8guy
    I think its respected not repected, but I guess you know that hu
    WOW! So you can spell! Now go and correct all the errors on you site tour.

maxpower
    I'm certain that you wouldn't know a spelling or grammatical error if you saw one.
    Look as fun as this is I have to go out, maybe you can find someone else to bitch at while I am gone.

Xstr8guy
    Look as fun as this is I have to go out, maybe you can find someone else to bitch at while I am gone.
    I'll just sit here quietly and wait for you to come back. Or maybe I'll totally redesign UKnakedmen.com while your gone.

max, please stop insulting contributing members of this board by making comments on their age or weight.

btw, i like the tour of uknakedmen. it does what a tour should do - showcases the content. many tours put lots of gratuitous graphics on the pages but that makes the pages too busy and keeps the surfers from seeing the content easily. uknakedmen has a page that shows off the guys, tells us about them and it clean and airy. it also points out all the features of the site clearly and in an organized fashion, which means that the page has the all-important flow.