Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ccbill says Visa does not care about ID’s

I agree. Does he work with the menatplay and EnglishLads guys? If they all teamed up they could make even more kick ass content!

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Well shucks

Jonno manages to find such a great variety of handsome men.

And the quality of the photography is exceptional. I proudly compare it to the best in the business.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    I agree. Does he work with the menatplay and EnglishLads guys? If they all teamed up they could make even more kick ass content!
    No, he has not worked with either although Ade from MAP has been very supportive. And we have shared a few models with MAP as well. Englishlads is a little more on the twink-side so I don't think we have any overlap.

Xstr8guy
    Btw, Jonno is too busy with our shooting schedule to do shoots for anyone else. We are updating twice a week and stockpiling content for many months to come.

Xstr8guy
    Englishlads is a little more on the twink-side so I don't think we have any overlap.
    Lol, just took another look at their tour. I see we are sharing quite a few guys with EnglishLads as well. But I think we had them first! Lol.

Btw, Jonno is too busy with our shooting schedule to do shoots for anyone else. We are updating twice a week and stockpiling content for many months to come.
    Oh shit you guys are busy!

If you want to do ad trades or something send me a message.

Keep up the good work!

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Oh shit you guys are busy!

If you want to do ad trades or something send me a message.

Keep up the good work!
    Will do! I think I wore myself out tonight, . I'll ICQ you tomorrow.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Damn, I go out of town for a day and all this exciting stuff pops up!

Max, as usual, is full of crap.

I echo the comments made by others, and I can say with firsthand experience that both Visa and Merritt Bank (CCBill's acquiring bank) DO in fact have experience with gay sites, DO in fact request and look at IDs of models, and DO in fact approve sites with young looking guys.

Two of our sites recently were flagged for additional review by Visa, and one both by Visa and by Merritt. They were questioning whether two specific models were of age, asked for the ID documentation, and when we provided it, both sites were approved within 24 hours.

Max, whether you like it or not, the decision to approve or disapprove a site is within the discretionary approval of Visa (and any acquiring bank, in this case Merritt, who processes for ccbill.) When you have models who are young looking, combined with language that implies they are underage, you
    are going to have problems. You were told this months ago.

Even if you do make the necessary changes and get approved, you can bet that because of the issues your site will be flagged by Visa and probably by Merritt (and maybe CCBill's compliance review as well) for additional scrutiny. So if you try and sneak the content back on, as Lee has already said, you'll almost certainly get terminated, and, as an added bonus, get added to the TMF, which will prevent you from being able to process with anyone else.

Now, of course, if you'd simply listened to the valuable advice you'd been given (and many others here have given you good advice in addition to Patti) you would have already been up and running.

The other thing to consider is... if you are having this much trouble with Visa and Merritt over your site and the representation of its content, you can bet that it will probably also make a number of affiiliates uncomfortable... which't means you won't get traffic from them.

I dunno why I'm wasting my breath... you obviously know better than anyone else here on GWW, and your stellar track record speaks for itself, so perhaps I should just shut up... but on the off chance that maybe for once you'll listen, I guess I'm just eternally optimistic.

maxpower
    I was about to PM you about this man, in fact I just did

maxpower
    But I do not know how thing where before man, but the bank said they did not care about the ID’s, and I asked so many times I can not even count them about changing the text. The text is easy to change but Ccbill had NP with this site like I said before in fact my rep did not see why I was having this problem at all. I know its all up to them, and its kind of the luck of the draw what reviewer see your site, but this was really fucked up.

In no way will I do anything that Ccbill does not approve “after all the bank will not talk to me” and after all this trouble I will run every alternate tour by Ccbill before I use it, so please do not make this sound like something it is not.

maxpower
    I will also add they have NP with the images inside my site only when I used them in the tour, now if they say I can not use these images inside my site I would hope that some of the content providers would really do something about it. After all if I can not use images from studios that everyone else uses in their site something is really fucked up with that.

And man you do have High School Boys on the first page of your tour, the only different in our sites as text goes is the action words, so you need to get real about that. I have no words that you do not have.

You are so correct here.

One thing important to note... Max see's himself as a victim, as is demonstrated from his most recent post where he hints that he hopes the companies he bought his content from will refund him his money if he's not able to use it.

I have an idea... I'm going to buy content from the most reputeable people in the business and slap it on a site that hints at underage content.. then ask for my money back when it's turned down by Visa LOL Great business model Sean has :thumbsup:

As an affiliate I'd be very concerned. If Visa stops billing, all rebills are stopped immediately. So if Max decides, as he's already stated, that he's going to throw the stuff back up after it's approved by Visa, then they find out, all my traffic and sales were for nothing. Not a sound business decision.

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    Damn, I go out of town for a day and all this exciting stuff pops up!

Max, as usual, is full of crap. ......

The other thing to consider is... if you are having this much trouble with Visa and Merritt over your site and the representation of its content, you can bet that it will probably also make a number of affiiliates uncomfortable... which't means you won't get traffic from them.

I dunno why I'm wasting my breath... you obviously know better than anyone else here on GWW, and your stellar track record speaks for itself, so perhaps I should just shut up... but on the off chance that maybe for once you'll listen, I guess I'm just eternally optimistic.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

It's like I said before, I can sell you good legal content, what you do with it is your business. I would love to give a guarantee that any site you put our content on will do well, but I'm not the one designing your site or doing your promotion. I can give you strong building blocks but I can't build your house.

You could take a single pic of a twink model and show it to several people. If the caption of the pic says "College Freshman" then people will guess he is in his late teens, early 20's, if you have the same pic with a caption that says "High School Senior" then they may guess the same model is anywhere from 16 to 18. It's a psychological issue.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

We use the term "barely legal high school boys" in our tour once, I think. But "barely legal high school boys" and "high school boys" are completely different terms. One is qualified to clearly state the model is legal, the other could easily imply underage.

DonMike is absolutely right. If you put a picture of a young-looking model and call him a "college student" people will not infer he's underage. If you use the same picture and say something like "Boys who are barely old enough to be plowed by a hard dick" or whatever the language you were using in the tour I saw, then OF COURSE you're going to have problems.

Visa actually prohibits processing for sites that IMPLY underage content, whether or not the content is actually underage or not. THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM, as I told you in the PM.

If you used Corbin Fisher models and said "Boys barely old enough to get fucked", nobody at Visa would be raising a red flag. But do it with a guy that could arguably look 16, and nobody at Visa is going to want to approve your site.

What you don't seem to get is, it's not that the compliance people don't know their job. It's that they DO know their job. If the bank or the IPSP makes a mistake and approve you, and Visa later finds them noncompliant, there are really tremendous fines ($10,000 to $100,000 PER DAY) that the bank and the IPSP can get stuck with. So they aren't going to take chances just because Sean wants to cater to pedophiles with the tour he's trying to pitch and doesn't understand why it's a problem.

I don't mean to be harsh here. I'm just saying... it's business. You were told this months ago by everyone here. But you knew better than everyone else, and now you're not happy because you took your own advice over the advice of people here with a LOT more experience than you have, and your own advice turned out to be wrong.

I just responded to your PM with some helpful suggestions. I hope you'll take them.

maxpower
    You have to understand the name of the site is Barley Legal Guys, it is just a good idea to use your site tittle in your text if you can, or parts of it. The site will have Barley Legal on it no matter what. As far as the action text, this is a action site, but I am open to changing a few words around if they ask (Not that they ever have).

As far as the CP think we both make Teen boy sites 18-21 so really man the only big difference in all this is the action part. What I am getting at is of all people you should not be talking about catering to CP “not that I think that is what you do 18+ guys are not CP” I can see Xstr8 doing that but man not you :innocent:

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Perhaps I'm going out on a limb here to unfairly assume this but... I don't get the impression, from what I read on GWW, that max is the most organized and thorough individual.

I can't help but wonder if IDs, copy, age issues were only part of the whole decline rationale. Deceptive text? Misleading links? No easily accessible means to cancel rebills or seek out customer service? So many things can contribute to a site being rightfully declined by both Visa and CCBill (and CCBill's bank). All in combination with a site that's sketchy-lookin age-wise?

Nonetheless, I think producers of twinkish content take it upon themselves to have to deal with greater scrutiny. It's part and parcel to dealing with that type of content, and the wise and thorough producers will have all their ducks in a row and do just fine with it. Others are just begging for a rough go.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men