Industry Alert: Pulz Productions - Mass Fraud

CCBIll: Pulz Productions pays $20,000 for sponsorship of the Gay Phoenix Forum. Payment charges back.
Source: Sherry CCBill

PulzProductions: Pulz Productions travels to the Gran Canaria with several employees. Runs up a $18,000 bar tab. When it comes time to pay, Reece's credit card is declined. Reece is nowhere to be found. Employees of Pulz Productions ARE ARRESTED AND TAKEN TO THE POLICE STATION. One of the employees of the company, Eddie, had to pay the bill with his own credit card in order to get everyone out of jail!
Source: Sspicer Employee of Pulz Productions

PulzProductions: Salary payments made to employees are currently charging back
Source: Sspicer Employee of Pulz Productions

PrideBucks: Pulz Productions buys large amount of content from PrideContent.com Transaction ended up chargeback.
Source: RainGurl

Recently bought 1 year of hosting via paypal that ended in chargeback.
Source: CyberCat

BritishBucks: Reece, owner of Pulz Productions, sends $30,000 as part of an acquisition of the company via paypal. Transaction ended up chargeback and PayPal begins a fraud investigation.
Source: Sspicer, Samebb (both are employees of Pulz Productions)

AlleyBucks: Pulz Productions makes an ad buy on GayMainStreet.com amount due $5,000. Fails to pay invoice. Contract is renegotiated. Fails to pay new invoice. A banner spot was placed on hold (as inventory is full), and revenue lost.

Reece from Pulz Productions states he's been under negotiations to acquire Ynot and all of its properties. I have not been able to get in touch with Bob yet re: this.
Source: Teh BoyAlley, Sspicer, Samebb

Reece attempted to acquire GayMainStreet.com from AlleyBucks, obviously I've put an end to those discussions.
Source: Teh BoyAlley

I do not personally know what is true and what isn't in the above mentioned accounts, except for those I have first hand knowledge of. However, I have cited all sources and repeated their claims as made to me. My purpose for writing this notice is to prevent others from losing time, money, or potentially even business assets.

Yours Truly,
John Paul
CEO AlleyBucks.com