Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reece - Why Did You Defraud All Of Those Companies?

Camper than a row of tents
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    Matt 26z - read the first post on this thread. it says pulz bounced payments for a year of hosting, bounced payments to his employees, to ccbill, to gms for advertising and several other companies.

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=19357
    I've seen the thread. Go over each instance of potential fraud you can find and ask yourself how Pulz benefited from it. Basically everything I can find (and I'm not saying there isn't more) is for bounced / canceled payments for goods he hadn't yet taken possession of or for services not yet rendered. That means technically nobody was out anything, and he gained nothing. Again, maybe there is more. If there is, I'd like to see it.

It's only a matter of time before we see if his explanation http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showpo...1&postcount=32 is legit or not.

I don't know this guy, so I'm not vouching for his credibility. I'm just going by the evidence at hand. The only reason I'm taking an interest in this is because I was going to start pushing their sites.
    I post here to whore this sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt 26z View Post
    I've seen the thread. Go over each instance of potential fraud you can find and ask yourself how Pulz benefited from it. Basically everything I can find (and I'm not saying there isn't more) is for bounced / canceled payments for goods he hadn't yet taken possession of or for services not yet rendered. That means technically nobody was out anything, and he gained nothing. Again, maybe there is more. If there is, I'd like to see it.
    Matt26z

Statistics state that for every person that speaks out there are ten which remain silent.

In the thread on GFY that you referenced we were told publicly by Samebb "I hereby publicly renounce any connection between myself and my company to Pulz Productions."

Reece Dylan aka Scott Wiginton has only addressed the allegation brought public in the adult industry. He will not answer all of the issues posted on the web about his past schemes outside the adult industry.

I suggest this. Instead of us going out and continuing to bring more evidence of the shady dealings Reece Dylan aka Scott Wiginton, why don't you do some work for once and prove he is innocent and doesn't have a public record, liens, etc. All you do is sit back and say what if and defend your friend, instead of say, what if they're right :pimp:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt 26z View Post
    I don't know this guy, so I'm not vouching for his credibility. I'm just going by the evidence at hand. The only reason I'm taking an interest in this is because I was going to start pushing their sites.
    Yes you are. All of your posts defend Reece Dylan aka Scott Wiginton and none of your posts take in what's actually happened the last few years and you don't make any effort to gather your own information. You just sit back and monday night quarterback and when more undeniable proof comes you're say "well I never said he was innocent" and if no more proof comes you'll say "well I never said he was guilty" fence sitter :scissors: :balls:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    Does Pulz actually have any active sites? The only ones I recall seeing were BritishBucks sites. I don't even think their PulzProduction site was functional when the announced their Phoenix Forum sponsorship. In fact, it's still not functional. What's up with that? Let's attempt to spend $11,000 on a sponsorship and promote something that doesn't even exist yet. Very odd.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Does Pulz actually have any active sites? The only ones I recall seeing were BritishBucks sites. I don't even think their PulzProduction site was functional when the announced their Phoenix Forum sponsorship. In fact, it's still not functional. What's up with that? Let's attempt to spend $11,000 on a sponsorship and promote something that doesn't even exist yet. Very odd.
    They have a bunch of partially-baked sites (splash pages with nonworking links, mostly.)

I don't think British Bucks is owned by Pulz. I think Sam owns that and Pulz was supposedly buying it, but the Paypal payment supposedly got held up over "fraud concerns."

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    I don't think British Bucks is owned by Pulz. I think Sam owns that and Pulz was supposedly buying it, but the Paypal payment supposedly got held up over "fraud concerns."
    Ah, ok. I thought that was the only transaction that actually occured. It's hard to keep track of all of the details. :gossip:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Ah, ok. I thought that was the only transaction that actually occured. It's hard to keep track of all of the details. :gossip:
    Well there are so many of them its not really surprising LOL

Regards,

Lee