Thread: Condom 404 Has Been Updated

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Condom 404 Has Been Updated

Over the past few months i have been testing various layouts on our hosted 404 page, Condom 404 and have now decided to implement a few changes which should increase your sales from this page by roughly 15%.

You are also now able to choose which 404 page you would like to send your 404 traffic to via the following linking codes:

Original Condom 404 Page:

http://www.condom404.com/03/?AFFILIATEID

New Condom 404 Page:

http://www.condom404.com/?AFFILIATEID

Alternate 404 Page 1:

http://www.condom404.com/01/?AFFILIATEID

I would however suggest that you leave your links unchanged at the present time and give the new Condom 404 a months test to see just how well this new layout will increase your 404 sales.

As always, ifyou have any suggestions or need any other help with Condom Cash feel free to contact me via PM on GWW or by emailing support @ CondomCash.com

Regards,

Lee

PutzProductions
    I've joined your program and have heard nothing but good things about it in the past here's to a profitable partnership!

nice job on the new 404 page, it looks great!

marcjacob
    PutzProductions
    Is that a joke nic? Probably not in which case im sorry, seach pulz productions and youll see why you may want to change your name.

Welcome to the board, ignore me and max and youll be fine .

Lee i made some sales from the 404 site but never really pushed the main sites as I thought the 1 page tours wouldnt work. Maybe i should rethink that one. Seems you get a few comliments.

LairBear

Redirect Error

I signed up on Sunday for my bear-licious.com web site. For some reason now when you click on the banner, it is going to the condomcash.com web site NOT the site I signed up for, onlybears.com. I called ccbill and they said it was nothing they could do, it was set that way by the owner of the service. Does this mean any clicks I get went through to you, not me? My affiliate number WAS there at the end of the url, but it was being redirected to Condomcash. I know through my adpeeps software that I have had almost 60,000 impressions since Sunday and close to 500 clicks, but I am not getting any credit for them on ccbill. No clicks are even showing up there. What's up? Can we resolve this? In the meantime, I took the banner off my site. I don't want my visitors to see where it is going to.

You must not be using the correct linking code then as provided on this page..

http://www.condomcash.com/links.php

Only Bears does very well sales wise so you must be doing something wrong on your end otherwise, every other one of our affiliates would be running in to the same problem.

What linking code are you actually using? Could you post it please?

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    I used the following ONly Bears link that I retrieved from Condom Cash and it got me to ONly Bears just fine:

http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clic....onlybears.com

You must have done something wrong.

Cheers,
    Michael

LairBear

Profitable?

Quote Originally Posted by PutzProductions View Post
    I've joined your program and have heard nothing but good things about it in the past here's to a profitable partnership!
    Even with the screwup I made on my affiliate number for the first couple of days, I thought joining Only Bears would bring me some cash. So far, nothing. According to my adpeeps software, since I placed the banner up, I have had 310,260 impressions and 1124 clicks. Nothing has shown up on ccbill so I guess nobody is buying. One thing I do find is that when you go to the site, you have to sign up to see much of anything. There isn't much to make them want to sigh up. I deal with Bearfilms and do really well with them. But they give you some content to tease. I'm going to leave Only Bears up for a month but if I don't make any money from it, I'm dumping it.

Larry

if your ccbill stats aren't showing any clicks and people are clicking, that probably means you have your linking code wrong. that's important because it means you can't get credit for your sales.

i strongly suggest you contact ccbill and make sure your link is correct.

LairBear

Things are fine at CCBill

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    if your ccbill stats aren't showing any clicks and people are clicking, that probably means you have your linking code wrong. that's important because it means you can't get credit for your sales.

i strongly suggest you contact ccbill and make sure your link is correct.
    Oh I'm getting clicks as I said in my previous note... and a phone call to CCBill confirms that my affilliate code is working as it should and things are being passed through. The problem then is that nobody is buying. I just tried filling out the form to get instant access and there is no credit card option showing at all. When you click on the phone access, you get an invalid page request. No wonder I'm not making any money. The site isn't working properly. I haed never tried to enter the site before. No wonder nobody is buying. They can't! This needs to be fixed asap.

Larry,

Ive created a thread in the general forum about this that you can see here..

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=19796

As far as CCBill and myself go, both the credit card and telephone billing forms are working perfectly.

However, it does appear that some people are getting an error message on the telephone billing form so hopefully we can track the reason for this down.

Regards,

Lee