Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Hollywood, FLA, Internext Expo 2004 - Who Is Going?

Bell
    Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy
    My flight now leaves in precisely 25 3/4 hours.

:biker:

everytime you hear the plane bells tole...
    you have permission to think of ME...

LOL...

~Bell

Bell
    Originally posted by IntenseCash.com
    Thanks for the awesome pic, you got me really excited now. I can't wait to see the ocean and see all you guys. I am gonna have to be in the wheelchair most the time so if I run you over I am sorry, hehe.

Mark
    I hope it's okay to ask this - - -
    what put's you IN the wheelchair ?? Is it permanent ??

and I too would LOVE to push you around...
    just in a bossy way though...
    we'll let Lindsay do the hands-on stuff...
    that will help keep him out of trouble...

LOL...

seriously though...
    I'd be more than happy to help you at the show
    once I find you and introduce myself - if you see
    me anywhere and need something or get tired - come
    get me and tell me... it's 100% okay... I'll stick
    right with you if you need me too... not a problem
    at all... (smile..)

where are you staying ??

~Bell

Bell
    Originally posted by Lee
    Hehe actually Kath isnt going i put her name down by mistake when i added Benjamin and Matthews from SexMoney

Wish she was though

Regards,

Lee

you are SO gonna get it for that one...
    you just wait...

~Bell

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Originally posted by Bell
    I hope it's okay to ask this - - -
    what put's you IN the wheelchair ?? Is it permanent ??

and I too would LOVE to push you around...
    just in a bossy way though...
    we'll let Lindsay do the hands-on stuff...
    that will help keep him out of trouble...

LOL...

seriously though...
    I'd be more than happy to help you at the show
    once I find you and introduce myself - if you see
    me anywhere and need something or get tired - come
    get me and tell me... it's 100% okay... I'll stick
    right with you if you need me too... not a problem
    at all... (smile..)

where are you staying ??

~Bell
    Hey Bell,

It's ok to ask, everyone does. I will try to make this version short because I could write a book about everything I have been through, hehe. At age 12 I became paralyzed because of a blood clot in my spinal cord called a arteriovenous malformation. I was able to completly rid myself of the wheelchair and crutches after years of therapy. About 9 years ago I had a back surgery and had microscopic swelling in my spinal cord which put me on crutches. My condition has been deteriorating the past year so much that is a very hard to walk around even on crutches. I am scheduled to have a final surgery the end of August to finally remove the blood clot causing all these problems. The surgeries I have had before have just been preventing blood flow to the clot to this is a new surgery I have never had before to remove the blood clot. This will most likely be my final surgery for this but the outcome is uncertain. It will not make me 100% better but will hopefully make it so I can walk alot better on crutches and maybe the possibility of walking without them someday. If you have anymore questions let me know.

I am staying at the Westin. I am pretty independent but if I need anything I will let you know. Thanks for your kind offer.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    My plane now leaves in 13 hours and 5 minutes.

I know your independent and stuff, but I'd still like to push you round some Mark, I need people to think I'm a nicer guy than I am...

You know, lull them into a false sense of security (awww, what a nice guy), then BAM, go for the throat....

Ahhh. Did I think that or just type it?

D'oh !!!

:high:

And I only have 43 hours and 25 minutes more work to do before I leave.

I never was any good at math.

:wtf:

I am on 38 hours no sleep now, and man, I don't care WHAT movies are playing inflight, I'm just gonna be annoying the living shit out of CuriousTim with my snoring the entire 16 hiurs to L.A.

:baby:

My flight NOW leaves in 12 hours and 55 minutes.

;-))))))

One would almost think that you're a tad excited about coming to Internext CTB!:sun:

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Originally posted by Bec
    One would almost think that you're a tad excited about coming to Internext CTB!:sun:
    Bec,

I don't care WHERE I go as long as I get to get away from behind these damn computers for a few days..

But yes, I am just a little excited.

But that could be the Ephedrine (cold and flu tablets people... no good stuff in this country), the Caffeine, The Bourbon or the Cigarettes.

My flight is boarding in less than 12 hours !!!!

He he.

Jason
    Thanks for the awesome pic, you got me really excited now. I can't wait to see the ocean and see all you guys. I am gonna have to be in the wheelchair most the time so if I run you over I am sorry, hehe.

Mark
    You can run me over any day! Of course, that will probably mean you'll have to resucitate me by mouth-to-mouth...looking forward to meeting you at the show.

Just wanted to let everyone know...because the twins aren't out of the hospital yet, Brad still can not attend the show. So Bill and I are the only 2 people to work our booth which means we'll pretty much be tied to the booth during all the open-floor hours. If you're going to be there...please stop by for a minute and say hello. I'll be at the 123Bill booth #904. Can hardly wait to see you all!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    You can run me over any day! Of course, that will probably mean you'll have to resucitate me by mouth-to-mouth...looking forward to meeting you at the show.

Just wanted to let everyone know...because the twins aren't out of the hospital yet, Brad still can not attend the show. So Bill and I are the only 2 people to work our booth which means we'll pretty much be tied to the booth during all the open-floor hours. If you're going to be there...please stop by for a minute and say hello. I'll be at the 123Bill booth #904. Can hardly wait to see you all!
    Ok better watch out I might rear end you, hehe.

I know Brad can't make it but I am glad his new twins were born safely. See you soon.

Mark

Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy
    My plane now leaves in 13 hours and 5 minutes.

I know your independent and stuff, but I'd still like to push you round some Mark, I need people to think I'm a nicer guy than I am...

You know, lull them into a false sense of security (awww, what a nice guy), then BAM, go for the throat....

Ahhh. Did I think that or just type it?

D'oh !!!

And I only have 43 hours and 25 minutes more work to do before I leave.

I never was any good at math.

:wtf:

I am on 38 hours no sleep now, and man, I don't care WHAT movies are playing inflight, I'm just gonna be annoying the living shit out of CuriousTim with my snoring the entire 16 hiurs to L.A.

:baby:

My flight NOW leaves in 12 hours and 55 minutes.

;-))))))

Thanks I will let you push me around, even in the pool if you want to, j/j. Wow you have a long flight but I can't wait to meet you.

Mark

Originally posted by Bec
    Oh yes very very excited.

Ok I am retarded you were talking to Curious Boy Toy.

Ok I am retarded you were talking to Curious Boy Toy.
    Ha! That's OK -- you're allowed to be excited too!! I know I am!