Thread: Non-Adult Payment Processors?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Non-Adult Payment Processors?

I know of CCBill and 2Checkout but what other payment processors can be used in mainstream web stuff for digital product delivery?

Does anyone have a good handy list of them anywhere?

Regards,

Lee

every one i read about seems to have issues.

btw, rand tells me that paycom is working on non-adult processing. frank (also paycom) tells me it's not ready yet, but i'm crossing my fingers it's not too far into 2007.

Did someone say cocktail? steven619's Avatar

Non Adult items

If you are looking for "soft goods" delivery via download you can also try...

https://apps.payquake.com/merchant/d...ode=DOTCOMHOST

It is what we use for our e-com sites we host (non adult).
    Also, if you have for then $10k/month we have a good contact with NOVA.

Again..non adult...
    Adult stuff we have a few more choices.
    Steven: 619-269-7442 x401
    Red Apple Media
    Hosting, Development, and video Streaming
    San Diego, CA
    Home PageFacebook

Salvandorum paucitas, damnandorum multitudo mistermee's Avatar
    Whatever you do, stay away from Paymonde which is currently melting-down and going the way of Ibill. They lost their Mastercard processing two week ago and since then have stopped paying webmasters and answering their mail and phones. A lot of people have been hurt.
    "Wake up, Norma, you'd be killing yourself to an empty room!"

Corey Bryant
    You have a merchant account and an electronic payment gateway (like LinkPoint, Verisign's Payflow Pro, and Authoriznet.com). These gateways normally use a transaction processor (like First Data or Nova). The transaction processor will either approve the transaction or send it over to the correct association for approval / denial.

First Data is probably the largest transaction processor in the world. Before they split with Western Union, they were always behind the scenes. Chase / Paymentech partner with First Data. First Data also has First Data Merchant Solutions / Cardservice. Cardservice is known to open many accounts when other processors would not touch them. So sometimes they get a bad rep.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Wow, didn't know that First Data owns Cardservice now. They are gigantic, they've been buying processors left and right.

As for the Paycom solution, if anyone remembers what month Epassporte split from Paycom a couple years ago, that's the month you can expect to see the new payment program from Paycom. Joel said they've been working on it for months and I got the distinct impression they're just waiting for the noncompete to run out.

Corey Bryant
    Yes, we have been an agent for about 3 or four years. My partner actually helped develop the gateway and now is the Director or IT at First Data.

The founder of CSI sold 50% to First Data around 1997 or so. He divorced from his wife so they sold the remaining 50% to them.

They pretty much have their hands on probably around 70% or so transactions in the world. Even the Australian gateway is a scaled down version of LinkPoint and talks to the data center here in Denver.

(Can I say if you need help with a regular US merchant account, contact me )