Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Feedback please guys and gals

Sam Eborall our main drive is to protect the Gay Webmaster community. None of us that have posted, to my knowledge, know you personally, we just know things you've done and shady people you've been involved with. This is nothing personal against you as an individual.

There's no drama here or axes to grind just people who know your past posting to inform other newcomers of your status. As you create a good product, and do good business, people will start to trust you, that just hasn't happened yet in your past endevors with the Gay webmaster community.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

samebb
    Just an update for everyone.

The model stevo neil has closed his site deemed obscene.
    The new site from britishbucks.com, Stevo-Neil.com has been launched today.

This should solve any issues bought to light in this thread. Thank you.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    I'm sorry. When you said "but I'm willing to give a 19 year old kid (Sam) a break. " I didn't know that just meant encouraging him.

I thought you were encouraging us to work with him and invest our time, money, and resources on the chance he might have changed.

If you're not ready to go into business with Sam then why should any of us?
    I was saying that if Sam wants to try to make amends and run a clean operation, I'm willing to offer a few suggestions to help him out. If, after a while, it seems like he's learned from his mistakes and gotten a decent program together which appears to be properly set up and run, then I might consider sending him some traffic. Neither of those involves putting a lot of time, money or resources into him, just involves trying to be helpful to someone that I think is fundamentally a good guy who has made some mistakes and is trying to clean up his act.

I understand why others may not want to do that, and I'm not encouraging anyone else to do anything, just saying that I, personally, am willing to keep an open mind.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Just an update for everyone.

The model stevo neil has closed his site deemed obscene.
    The new site from britishbucks.com, Stevo-Neil.com has been launched today.

This should solve any issues bought to light in this thread. Thank you.
    That didnt last very long..

http://www.stevo--neil.com/

Sam, you should really start to reconsider the people you choose to do business with mate, this is 2 for 2 that appear like they want to screw you over now.

On his 'new' site he is also saying that surfers can find more obscene content inside the members area of your programs paysite.

Given its so close to Christmas i just wanted to give you a heads up about what was happening, hopefully you'll be able to get it sorted out after the holidays

Regards,

Lee

marcjacob
    Im willing to work with Sam. I would join his program and send him traffic. I dont believe making a bad mistake should mean you "cant make decisions on your own" as chad says and i dont belive that it makes you dishonest. He made a mistake. I didnt know he was only 19 but honestly, how many 19 year olds havent made a poor desicion?

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    19 year olds make poor decisions all the time. Every one of us who has eclipsed that year [and many more] know that.

However, 19 years olds have no place being in charge and making decisions, especially when they have a track record of extremely POOR decisions. 19 year olds are supposed to be employees, not decision makers, so that they can LEARN from mentors on how to do the right thing and succeed. There is no way to speed up maturity and wisdom, and we have been shown time and time again, when confronted with his mistakes, he loses his temper, insults anyone that points out his faults, and blames others for his mistakes. There is nothing I have seen that demonstrates a leap from 19 year old thinking to that of business-owner thinking. Typically, there is no leap. There are years of working for someone else, learning how the business works, and then the young entrepreneur ventures off on his own. That is the model for EVERY business, and that is just how the legitimate business world works.

I didn't jump into adult law right out of law school. I spent 4 years as an elected prosecutor, holding jury trials and putting bad people in prison. I made many mistakes but was fortunate to have a steady salary. Then I spent 2 years in a real estate title company reading and writing contracts, drafting business plans, and organizing business structures. All that time I had a supervisor who reviewed my work and who I could turn to with questions.
    When I entered the adult industry, I did so slowly, building up a small list of clients and building a reputation for doing good work at reasonable rates. I was one of the few people not drinking at all the conventions because I am a recovering alcoholic, but I did not try to hide that fact --I told everyone that offered me a drink that I was a recovering alcoholic--no excuses, no lies. I never once chastised someone else for being over-the-top drunk or high on other drugs. That is a generally accepted activity among this industry, and even though I chose not to take part I never judge those that do.
    I do not try to make myself sound more important than I am. I do not quickly forget hard times nor do I think good times will go on forever. I do not cheat people. I admit mistakes quickly and thoroughly.

I do not believe that this one is ready to make decisions on his own. I do not believe that he can continue on his own and build a level of trust. I do not believe that he has truly learned the lessons he should have from the mistakes that have been made, and I fear that he would not stop another fraud if it stared him in the face. He needs to either work under someone else who can make those decisions for him and be a guide or mentor, find employment elsewhere, or take up studies at a university for a few years and develop himself.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

samebb
    Lee, thanks for the heads up.

Chad, Fuck you

And yes id agree 19 year olds must be aweful at everything.

Thank god im not 19.

Exactly the immature response I expected.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

samebb
    Just to add, how DARE you try lecture me on what i should do with my life. How DARE YOU. You have no right to question me or make any statements regarding me.

You have NEVER spoken to me directly, you have NEVER read or known anything but rumor, or whats been posted on boards regarding me.

You have no right to question what anyone does with their life. You have no reason telling somebody they cant do something, or need to go to university, or anything or the sort when you dont even KNOW the person, or even if you do. Who the hell do you think you are?

I really hope you have a very nasty, horrible christmas. You certainly deserve it. I dont give a shit what your "reputation" is. You are clearly a nasty, bitter person.

The only people that think I am nasty and bitter are those I had to send to prison and those that could not accept exposure of their own shortcomings.

I do have a rather pleasant holiday planned, however!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    The only people that think I am nasty and bitter are those I had to send to prison and those that could not accept exposure of their own shortcomings.

I do have a rather pleasant holiday planned, however!
    Exactly the smarmy, cocky response I expected. Get a life and back off. I dont want anything to do with you, so stop trying to get involved with my business.

I will not get involved with your business. I will however, inform all those considering doing business with you what you have been involved with in the past, and the way you have handled difficult situations.

All men get into trouble at one time or another, and are judged by how they handle themselves in those situations. I do not believe you have ever exhibited exemplary behavior in the face of adversity.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

samebb
    Always have to have the last word dont you Chad? Cant leave things to rest. Well they do say all people in your line of work are arrogant ******s, guess its true.

I dont give a flying DUCK how you think i handle anything, infact i dont even care what you decide to tell people i have aparently done. Tell people whatever you want, that im a fruadster, whatever, i dont care.

I know who i am, i know the truth, and people who wish to believe your bullshit are people im very happy to not do business with. Simple.

I urge you to back off, and leave me alone. I really do. And no, before you get on your high horse again, that isnt a threat, because im sure you would LOVE to say i threatened you.

I have work to do, clearly you dont. You call me a bad business man, yet im busy all the time, making money, yet you have allllllll this time to sit at your company trying to pick fights and start drama. You must be doing so well.

Im sure the intelligent individuals here can see who really is causing a problem here and who just wants to get their work done.

Im going to leave it there. Say what you want, i really dont care what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by samebb to Chadknowslaw View Post
    Just to add, how DARE you try lecture me on what i should do with my life. How DARE YOU. You have no right to question me or make any statements regarding me.

You have NEVER spoken to me directly, you have NEVER read or known anything but rumor, or whats been posted on boards regarding me.

You have no right to question what anyone does with their life. You have no reason telling somebody they cant do something, or need to go to university, or anything or the sort when you dont even KNOW the person, or even if you do. Who the hell do you think you are?

I really hope you have a very nasty, horrible christmas. You certainly deserve it. I dont give a shit what your "reputation" is. You are clearly a nasty, bitter person.
    Sam Eborall our main drive is to protect the Gay Webmaster community. None of us that have posted, to my knowledge, know you personally, we just know things you've done and shady people you've been involved with. This is nothing personal against you as an individual.

There's no drama here or axes to grind just people who know your past posting to inform other newcomers of your status. As you create a good product, and do good business, people will start to trust you, that just hasn't happened yet in your past endevors with the Gay webmaster community.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post

Really? Well to be honest i dont really care about your opinion either. You have been BANNED from webmaster communities for your constant abuse of other webmasters.

I have asked you this before, and this will be the LAST time i ask you.
    DO NOT USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND NAME ON PUBLIC BOARDS.

If this happens again, i will hire a private investigator, find every single piece of information i can on your life, and family, and post all of it on every message board i can find on the internet.

You have done this. You have posted my families names and all sorts on boards, so i ask you nicely, stop it, or i will do the same.