Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Feedback please guys and gals

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post

Im going to leave it there. Say what you want, i really dont care what you think.

If you really didn't care, you would not put so much effort into responding.

I care about the victims of those endeavors you were involved with in the past. You might have even been an accomplice who belongs sitting beside Reece. You have a long way to go to prove yourself, and you HAVE exhibited a moment of humble apology in the past but then quickly lost your temper and blew all the good will you earned.

Patience and sound reasoning will come with maturity and experience.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    If you really didn't care, you would not put so much effort into responding.

I care about the victims of those endeavors you were involved with in the past. You might have even been an accomplice who belongs sitting beside Reece. You have a long way to go to prove yourself, and you HAVE exhibited a moment of humble apology in the past but then quickly lost your temper and blew all the good will you earned.

Patience and sound reasoning will come with maturity and experience.
    Lol you are funny? An accomplice? Yes sure, thats why im involved in the police investigation putting Reece away? Your clearly a very stupid person.

If you want to verify this please feel free to contact DC Newitt at northamptonshire police force on telephone number 08453 700700.

Im sure he would be happy to inform you that A. I was a victim on fraud.
    B. i am involved in helping the police with information, evidence, and paperwork to assist in the extradition of Reece Dylan from Irish Costody and prosicute him in the UK, even thought he is already facing some serious shit in Ireland, so if that happens its still to be seen.

If you wish to call me a fraudster, do it. Just say it outright. Infact put it in writing for me. You surely know the implications of such a false accusation.

So lets go Chad.

Sam Eboral, I believe you have aided and abetted in the commission of fraud.

There ya go.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

samebb
    I am PAST apologising. I have apologised, but it seems pointless saying anything to you Chad. Its like talking to a wall.

Its amazing that i was involved in NONE of Reece's rip off scemes. Infact a number of them, including things with CCBILL, PrideContent, where done before i was even CONTACTED by Reece Dylan.

But you know? I cant even be bothered to explain myself to you. You know the zbuckz guys? Why not accuse them?

They were involved in all the financial stuff. They were involved in the decision making of what to buy, who to contact, and i wasnt even ALLOWED to those meetings.

Yeah lets try that.

Craig Jackson may have been an accumplice in the fraud by pulz productions. Infact if you think i was, then you can by god be sure he was.

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    Sam Eboral, I believe you have aided and abetted in the commission of fraud.

There ya go.
    Evidence?

samebb
    Ok then. Easy does it.

Craig Jackson and Daniel Kaufman, owners of Zbuckz.com, I believe to have aided and abetted in the commission of fraud.

Really? Well to be honest i dont really care about your opinion either. You have been BANNED from webmaster communities for your constant abuse of other webmasters.

I have asked you this before, and this will be the LAST time i ask you.
    DO NOT USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND NAME ON PUBLIC BOARDS.

If this happens again, i will hire a private investigator, find every single piece of information i can on your life, and family, and post all of it on every message board i can find on the internet.

You have done this. You have posted my families names and all sorts on boards, so i ask you nicely, stop it, or i will do the same.
    Sam Eborall I posted your whois information on GMS and GWW. That's public information. You're thick on drama today. Lee has good sense to ban you at this point. I have nothing to hide. Everyone knows my business. I'm transparent.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

What does that have to do with you, other than deflecting attention away from you?
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

Ok then. Easy does it.

Craig Jackson and Daniel Kaufman, owners of Zbuckz.com, I believe to have aided and abetted in the commission of fraud.
    Now that's the kind of stuff that will help protect this community. Telling us things we don't know is good. Tell us more so we can protect ourselves.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Sam Eborall I posted your whois information on GMS and GWW. That's public information. You're thick on drama today. Lee has good sense to ban you at this point. I have nothing to hide. Everyone knows my business. I'm transparent.
    Ha. Well sure, Lee feel free to ban me if thats what you see to be the right move. However i think its clear Lee can see i started nothing here. This was all started by Chad.

I dont want drama? Infact id rather not be talking to either you or chad.

I will be hiring a PI in the new year. Just to inform you.

Ha. Well sure, Lee feel free to ban me if thats what you see to be the right move. However i think its clear Lee can see i started nothing here. This was all started by Chad.

I dont want drama? Infact id rather not be talking to either you or chad.

I will be hiring a PI in the new year. Just to inform you.
    Damn, a few weeks ago you were whining about having to live in your car and now you are able to hire a private investigator to find out where someone lives??
    In a shithole to on a high horse is not typically done in a matter of weeks dear boy.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com

Gay is the new Black
    Sitting on the couch watching cartoons, little Billy hears the door bell.

At the door is Billy’s friend Amy.

“Hi Amy” said Billy

“What’s that smell?” Said Amy

“My mother made cookies but I can’t have any until after dinner.” Said Billy

“Well go put on a shirt and let’s play outside” said Amy

Billy runs to his room and picks out his best Tarantula Man t-shirt and comes back out.

Amy is sitting there with two cookies in her hand.

“Well my mom also made cookies and you can have one if you want” said Amy

It may seem off topic but…

Amy didn’t have cookies in her hands when she came over and rang the doorbell. But Billy didn’t stop to assess the situation and because of that, his mother is going to ground* him as he became a fall guy to a situation he didn’t think out.

*Means an ass beating in some households

Sam,

The issue here is that you have a history, albeit intentional or unintentional, with someone/some group who are in fact, scammers within the adult community.

Guilt by association is the worst kind of guilt because its association that labels you guilty.

Within this arena of guilt, you are judged by peers and those you approach through your actions, reactions and mannerism.

As it’s been stated, and with a variety of forms, direct, indirect and in layman’s terms but your “response” has taken everything as a truly offensive smear attack.

The more you respond in a nasty teen queen manner, it simply turns more and more people off on the idea you will not simply turn on them too should a situation occur during any business partnership via affiliation. <- the whole “guilt by association” comes into play here too.
    Be Who You Are!

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    Sitting on the couch watching cartoons, little Billy hears the door bell.

At the door is Billy’s friend Amy.

“Hi Amy” said Billy

“What’s that smell?” Said Amy

“My mother made cookies but I can’t have any until after dinner.” Said Billy

“Well go put on a shirt and let’s play outside” said Amy

Billy runs to his room and picks out his best Tarantula Man t-shirt and comes back out.

Amy is sitting there with two cookies in her hand.

“Well my mom also made cookies and you can have one if you want” said Amy

It may seem off topic but…

Amy didn’t have cookies in her hands when she came over and rang the doorbell. But Billy didn’t stop to assess the situation and because of that, his mother is going to ground* him as he became a fall guy to a situation he didn’t think out.

*Means an ass beating in some households

Sam,

The issue here is that you have a history, albeit intentional or unintentional, with someone/some group who are in fact, scammers within the adult community.

Guilt by association is the worst kind of guilt because its association that labels you guilty.

Within this arena of guilt, you are judged by peers and those you approach through your actions, reactions and mannerism.

As it’s been stated, and with a variety of forms, direct, indirect and in layman’s terms but your “response” has taken everything as a truly offensive smear attack.

The more you respond in a nasty teen queen manner, it simply turns more and more people off on the idea you will not simply turn on them too should a situation occur during any business partnership via affiliation. <- the whole “guilt by association” comes into play here too.
    Thats fine. And as said previously, dont involve yourself with me if you feel i am guilty of anything. I dont wish to work with people who a blinded by rumour and cant see fact.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    OK, Squirt, you were correct. I was overly optimistic.

Sam,

You said yourself you've never met Chad. He's a sweetheart, gives very freely of his time and his advice on this and other boards and offers specific useful advice that any other attorney would want to be paid to provide. Nothing he said was offensive. It may have stung, but he was trying to offer good advice and help you to be successful, if not in the adult field in another one... and at the same time, give you advice to keep you out of jail or keep you from investing heavily into an endeavor that would ultimately be unsuccessful.

You, in response, posted a series of venomous, bitter, hate-filled responses reminiscent of the posts you were making while defending Reese. I suspect that you did more to damage your own reputation in this last string of posts than you did in the first round of posts associated with the Reese Dylan affair.

I don't dislike you and I hope you won't lash out at me for making this post. I'm just saying it's obvious you have some serious anger issues. We all have our problems, but those of us who have been around the block a few times have generally learned not to let our negative behaviors play out on a message board in a member community among people we're seeking to develop relationships with.

GWW is a community of people who respect one another. The sorts of responses you're making are not appropriate for someone trying to build a relationship with others in the community and the industry. It might work on GFY, but not here.

I hope you'll take another look at what Chad said and give some thought to it. He didn't mean it to be hurtful. He's trying to save you a lot of grief in the long term. Your responses to him and others was completely inappropriate for a business owner, and not something that will win you any affiliates or other business relationships. So please rethink your approach.

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    OK, Squirt, you were correct. I was overly optimistic.

Sam,

You said yourself you've never met Chad. He's a sweetheart, gives very freely of his time and his advice on this and other boards and offers specific useful advice that any other attorney would want to be paid to provide. Nothing he said was offensive. It may have stung, but he was trying to offer good advice and help you to be successful, if not in the adult field in another one... and at the same time, give you advice to keep you out of jail or keep you from investing heavily into an endeavor that would ultimately be unsuccessful.

You, in response, posted a series of venomous, bitter, hate-filled responses reminiscent of the posts you were making while defending Reese. I suspect that you did more to damage your own reputation in this last string of posts than you did in the first round of posts associated with the Reese Dylan affair.

I don't dislike you and I hope you won't lash out at me for making this post. I'm just saying it's obvious you have some serious anger issues. We all have our problems, but those of us who have been around the block a few times have generally learned not to let our negative behaviors play out on a message board in a member community among people we're seeking to develop relationships with.

GWW is a community of people who respect one another. The sorts of responses you're making are not appropriate for someone trying to build a relationship with others in the community and the industry. It might work on GWW, but not here.

I hope you'll take another look at what Chad said and give some thought to it. He didn't mean it to be hurtful. He's trying to save you a lot of grief in the long term. Your responses to him and others was completely inappropriate for a business owner, and not something that will win you any affiliates or other business relationships. So please rethink your approach.
    Im not going to Lash out at you Chip. I think your a great guy and you have offered me some great advice in the past, and i am ever greatful for that. On this whole issue, yeah i guess you could say i have some anger issues. Im not an agry person, but all this has fully pushed me to the edge, and i have just has enough.

Im at the stage now where the people who just want to revive old shit and cause drama just dont need to be involved with me. I can't take the crap anymore.

I know what im doing with my life. I have goals, and im a very determined person. I dont need university, and Chad really has no idea on my skills or experience. He doesnt know that i was manager of the ecommerce department of the largest online water feature supplier for 2 years. He doesnt know i was running my own web design firm from 14 years of age. None of these people know me, they just want to hurt me, and thats fine they can, but i just wish they did it away from me because quite frankly im bored of the same old stuff being said again and again.

If Chad was truely trying to be helpful, and privide me with advice as you have Chip, he wouldnt be attacking me left right and center. He wouldnt be calling me a fraudster ect.

Reece Dylan can fuck himself. I was not involved in any of his activities, but i can tell you the Zbuckz.com guys were. Their secret meetings about aquisitions, buy-outs and such were very "closed doors".. If i was so involved how come i wasnt allowed to be anywhere near them? I was told more than once by Craig Jackson (CJ), one of the zbuckz.com owners to "FUCK OFF".

So. If your calling me a fraudster, even with the fact that i have given you the contact information of the police force and officer who i am working with, providing detailed information, documents, paperwork, contact details and all sorts, to try get justice done, then PLEASE accuse the people more involved than myself. As i said before, all i was doing for Pulz was web design.

In one of the meetings i was at, where myself, and 2 other pulz employees at the time were present, we were informed Pulz Productions had bought Zbuckz.com for the sum of $1million, split between Craig Jackson and Daniel Kaufman. We were actually told this by Craig Jackson.

We were also told that Craig Jackson was now in charge of all new aquisitions and projectects for Pulz Productions, and Daniel was the Chief Financial Officer.

So, lets do the math. Blame a web designer for fraud, or the cheif financial officer and person in charge of fraudulent Pulz aquisitions?