Another thing to keep in mind.... I will get more and better sales if I work WITH Corbin Fisher and Randy Blue and Manifest Men, and other paid sites that share my market base, than if I work with someone who is giving it away for free.

Corbin and Blue and Manifest have traffic that represents customers WITH credit cards and who have already proven to be BUYERS of adult material. A banner or link or members area gallery with convert EASILY into a sale for me. A FHG? I'm thrilled with a 1:10k conversion rate. Which goes down the more affiliates use it!

It isn't that all affiliates are LAZY (like Lee says....), just that they do not really understand how hard the teams at our sites work.... We have 5 sites, we release at least one full length movie a month - and there are only 5 people at our entire company - I don't have TIME to develop YOUR business model too!

So, it isnt that I don't like affiliates (I love them!) - but when I see someone who takes a couple of content sets and makes 22 sales in a couple of days, vs someone who yells at me because he sent me traffic and it didnt convert for him ---- who am I going to pay attention to?