Thread: Buying Exclusive Content advise needed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    How long have you been gay?
    With a good company exclusive means exclusive to the client and that means you can do whatever you want with the content, because you own all the rights. When we shoot exclusive and we ship it to the client, we keep a back up until they approve it and we delete it after.
    Quality custom exclusive gay content at affordable prices.

email: contact(at)tlxproductions(dot)com

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_CSI View Post
    With a good company exclusive means exclusive to the client and that means you can do whatever you want with the content, because you own all the rights. When we shoot exclusive and we ship it to the client, we keep a back up until they approve it and we delete it after.
    Thats what i want. From im hearing some of the cheaper shooters are actually scamming, by selling your "exclusive" sets on to multiple clients.

Would that a fair assesment?

I started off just wanting pics on my tour that no one else had. Now after alot of great advise, the resell rights are vital too me.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Thats what i want. From im hearing some of the cheaper shooters are actually scamming, by selling your "exclusive" sets on to multiple clients.

Would that a fair assesment?

I started off just wanting pics on my tour that no one else had. Now after alot of great advise, the resell rights are vital too me.
    Because exclusive content can be too costly for a start-up site, you may actually be better off trying to share exclusive content with another webmaster or 2. It makes it much more affordable and the content does not get overexposed so easily.

marcjacob
    I should also look at semi exclusive providers, any one have any list of who does this?

In the new year i may approach some webmasters about licensing some of their sets. I would be willing to do a single site lisence and maybe use it only in my members area or tour pages. Worth asking i guess!

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    I should also look at semi exclusive providers, any one have any list of who does this?
    No.

But I've had some luck approaching people that post here.

Xstr8guy
    Let me amend my above post. You are better off approaching fellow webmasters that have similar taste to yours. Get a little group together and share exclusive sets between yourselves... a little content co-op.

I think I just invented a new term... content co-op!

marcjacob
    I have to say this board is the most helpfull ive ever seen. Like AVSFriendly was back in the day but less people with attitude. Ive been pmed by a few people offering advise, so thanks everyone.

Thanks for the idea, i love it and will give it a go.

If you start the co op ill buy into it!