Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying Exclusive Content advise needed

Xstr8guy
    Let me amend my above post. You are better off approaching fellow webmasters that have similar taste to yours. Get a little group together and share exclusive sets between yourselves... a little content co-op.

I think I just invented a new term... content co-op!

marcjacob
    I have to say this board is the most helpfull ive ever seen. Like AVSFriendly was back in the day but less people with attitude. Ive been pmed by a few people offering advise, so thanks everyone.

Thanks for the idea, i love it and will give it a go.

If you start the co op ill buy into it!

Xstr8guy
    Ah avsfriendly. Those were the good old days. I wonder how penny is doing?

marcjacob
    Bored i guess. No one posts there now apart from spam bots

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Bored i guess. No one posts there now apart from spam bots
    How sad. I really credit AVS Friendly for giving me my start.

marcjacob
    Why dont you go back there and start posting? Im sure if people wanted to they could get the board moving again.

Xstr8guy
    Just time enough in my day for 1 board. And I already waste too much time here.

sXeRyan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Thats crazy, i can get web rights, magazine usage and DVD rights for as little as $300 per 20 minute movie shoot, with stills add an extra $100 on to that price.

For duo $500 per scene.

Regards,

Lee
    Who do you use for your exclusive content?

euroxtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Hi all,

Im thinking about and costing out a new idea for a site, i want at least 50% exclusive content.

When you buy exclusive sets, do you automaticly get resale rights? Can i automaticly give some of the images to people to promote the site? should i expect that or does it vary?

Also if the site failed, could i sell on the content?

What type of questions should i be asking the producers and also is should i expect to pay 100% upfront or a deposit or on delivery?
    In my case if I sold you exclusive is yours to do what you like. and semy exclusives in my site for the last 5 months are set to be sold only 7 times and you can see in the website how many times it have been sold. so search around if see if there is anithing you can used for your next proyect. Danny http://allgayprovider.com