Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amateur or pro designs. Which is better?

wnc
    I think many should read and then re-read markwolff's post. Print it even.

Marcjacob... I am a reader/leacher.

Create your own site, not using the formulas currently used and reused and abused, and your first paysite, with your personal flair, will create a spash.

LEE... I looked at some of your condom sites. One page intro and no further infomation?

marcjacob
    How am i a leacher? Please explain!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by wnc View Post
    I agree. In addition to putting in some punctuation.

LEE... I looked at some of your condom sites. One page intro and no further infomation?
    'First off design is a very subjective thing,it seems everyone has there own idea on what makes a good site, and what features it should have.'

Regards,

Lee

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by wnc View Post
    Oh my. I read it. I re-read it. I checked out jockbutt.com.

I had no idea I was into Jock Butts.

I hope I get some Christmas Card money so I can join!

:santa: :whip:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

marcjacob
    I was like that with the Armpits site.

Rimmates.com
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    How am i a leacher? Please explain!
    Wnc meant that is a reader - he's been registered to the board for over a year and only has 5 posts, so he mainly just lurks around and reads stuff without really saying much. I think leacher was a misspelling??

I doubt he meant to say anything negative. :-)

blah blah blah...
    [QUOTE=wnc;180030]I think many should read and then re-read markwolff's post. Print it even.QUOTE]

Agreed! What Mark said couldn’t be more correct.

We're dealing with the same issues right now, and the conclusion we've come to is that if we want our exclusive content to be presented well and ad effectively as possible, we need to either custom design it ourselves, or hire and in-house designer and work hand-in-hand with them every step of the way.

We've worked hard at shooting our content, so we need to put as much focus into the design to maximize on sales. No designer out there will know exactly what we want on their own.

GPallan

I'm all jacked-up on Mountain Dew markwolff's Avatar
    Hey guy's thanks for the nice words and glad i could help. As you know i am a site owner and video producer. I joined these boards to get a better handle on what webmasters wanted, as far as a affiliate program, and learn more about the business in general. In the past 4 month i have received ton's of great advice and info, from many of you, that i have used to improve my business. My background is more in Marketing and design, so when i see threads on these topics, i try and give back to the boards with some advice. Tropixxx your post is the ultimate, when someone emails me saying they came across one of my sites and says, he never knew he had an interest in muscular guy's or jock's but your site design and tour drew me in, and now i love it. Then you know you are on the right track. You allways want to be improving, tweeking and changing things with design because this business moves fast, and tastes change.
    Anyway thanks for the help you guys have given me this year, and glad i can contribute.