Thread: combination of 3 different payment provider incl. affiliate

leatherboy

combination of 3 different payment provider incl. affiliate

Hi!
    I will offer 3 different payment provider on my site like ccbill and verotel and 2000charge or similar. Also I will offer a affiliate program to other webmaster for all 3 payment provider in one solution. Mean that the webmaster should get his commission by any click. Is this possible ? Do you have an idea which script I can use ? Current I have only 2 payment provider with a cronjob script an htaccess / htpasswd. Thanks much.

You will need a proper cascading script, like NATS or MPA3...there are a few others too. Please do a search on the main forum for cascading billing or for NATS and you should be able to get all the info you need.

please note these scripts are expensive and may involve monthly fees and you will have to pay your affiliates yourself (not via the biller's payment systems) thus the reason so many affiliate programs are linked to one biller.

cheers,
    Luke

leatherboy

Thanks

Thanks much for yolur answer but I think we will not do this. Its to much work. Thanks again.

no problemo. I can tell you one thing for sure, its a lot more work to move your program to a nats / mpa3 solution after its running than it is to start out with them, plus with cascading billing you will make more money.

cheers!
    Luke