Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If someone gave you ...

Dzinerbear

If someone gave you ...

If someone gave you $1000 that you had to spend on your business, what would you do with the money?

Michael

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I'd buy content

:develish:
    :-D

Hmm, probably buy some content, a couple scripts I've been eyeballing and put 400 or so onto some computer upgrades.

Dzinerbear
    Speaking of computer upgrades ... holy shit, have PC priced dropped. I couldn't believe how much they're selling my computer for now. I bought it less than a year ago and it's $500 cheaper than I paid for it.

Michael

there's a model i can get for $500 for an hour that i've been putting off. i'd shoot him, another model who charges $250 for an hour - with studio time, that would be $850 and i'd spend the rest of traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    Speaking of computer upgrades ... holy shit, have PC priced dropped. I couldn't believe how much they're selling my computer for now. I bought it less than a year ago and it's $500 cheaper than I paid for it.

Michael
    Prices are definately way down, especially for anything that hasn't popped over to the dual core stuff yet. Even some of those systems were reasonable compared to what they'd of cost a year ago. And yet the ones that are prebuilt usually don't have the pieces parts I want and I end up building (or rebuilding) my own systems.

gmartin
    I'd spend the whole thing on advertising my phone sex lines in alternative weeklies. I'm actually waiting on a commission check from my first real estate sale so I can do that very thing.

robin
    You know, I was going to say I'd spend it on advertising. But thinking about it; I'd be very tempted to buy a ticket to Internext.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    I would put it all into content.

maxx1968
    I'd upgrade to a dual core processor. I'm sure that would use up all the money!

Xstr8guy
    Advertising/traffic most likely. I want to try some sources I've never had the guts to try before.

Quote Originally Posted by maxx1968 View Post
    I'd upgrade to a dual core processor. I'm sure that would use up all the money!
    You can do a new Abit AB9 motherboard, Intel dual core processor, 1 gig of DDR2-800 ram, 500 watt power box and GEForce 512mb PCI Express slot video card for about 600$ retail. Probably shave 100 or so off that if you're good at bidding on ebay.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    You can do a new Abit AB9 motherboard, Intel dual core processor, 1 gig of DDR2-800 ram, 500 watt power box and GEForce 512mb PCI Express slot video card for about 600$ retail. Probably shave 100 or so off that if you're good at bidding on ebay.
    Bec, you sound like one of those overclocking geeks from the gaming forums

CamCruise
    I would give it to my health clinic that I go to.
    They give me so much great care that i could not aford otherwise.
    i would love to give back to them if I could.

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    Bec, you sound like one of those overclocking geeks from the gaming forums
    why Chip ... you say the sweetest things!