Thread: Traffic

Dzinerbear

Traffic

What are the top five things you do to get traffic to your site?

With the bottom falling out of Google and they're latest algorithm changes, and with TGPs not producing much of anything except lookers, I'm trying to think outside of the things I always do to get traffic to my hubs.

Michael

Drinkinghard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    What are the top five things you do to get traffic to your site?

With the bottom falling out of Google and they're latest algorithm changes, and with TGPs not producing much of anything except lookers, I'm trying to think outside of the things I always do to get traffic to my hubs.

Michael
    Hi Dzinerbear, you might want to check out the advertising options available at Xtube.com. (apparently I can't post urls until I have a certain amount of posts here.

The site has a primarily gay audience (80%), has approximately 800,000 members and sees around 2.5 million page views daily.

The banner impressions available are very reasonable, as cheap as 16 cents per 1000 views.

If you have any questions feel free to give anyone from Gallery Traffic Service a shout.

Thanks,
    DH

Dzinerbear
    cool, I think someone else was just asking about buying traffic. I can't keep track of all the damned threads with this contest going on.

Michael

marcjacob
    I think AVS is the most productive traffic. Alot less than tgp or free but much better ratios..