Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who shot Paco?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Paco, please tell me you are going to Internext. I need to finally meet this wonder of the world to prove, at least to myself, that you are real.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Paco
    As with many of the stories and folklores told to us early in life: because you've believed in my existence, with all your heart for so long, you have turned me in to something real - I was a myth until you and a few others conjured me up from your deepest and darkest desires.

As much as I would love to work with you, babe, the answer, sadly, is no - I will not be attending. There are many reasons, but because of the fact that I am such a threat to the US (criminal / pot smoker) I cannot cross the border. The cost for my pardon resembles me ... too high.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    I just thought he had me on ignore
    now that is something I'd never do to you!
    You'd have to be a special kinda rude to end up there!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    As with many of the stories and folklores told to us early in life: because you've believed in my existence, with all your heart for so long, you have turned me in to something real - I was a myth until you and a few others conjured me up from your deepest and darkest desires.

As much as I would love to work with you, babe, the answer, sadly, is no - I will not be attending. There are many reasons, but because of the fact that I am such a threat to the US (criminal / pot smoker) I cannot cross the border. The cost for my pardon resembles me ... too high.

now that is something I'd never do to you!
    You'd have to be a special kinda rude to end up there!
    well, I'll just have to make my way to Canadanadadada one of these days.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com