The last 2 weeks I have had a LOT of webmasters email and ICQ me regarding traffic and, not getting any sales.

So, I thought it would be a good idea to make a step by step tutorial on building your own surfer trap.

Now these are some of the arguments I have heard why people haven't already built one over the last few weeks...

* To complicated to follow.
* I want surfers returning to my site.
* Don't have the time.

The first two however seem to be the ones that I hear over and over again.

First of all, a surfer trap IS NOT complicated, in fact, it is probably one of, if not THE easiest type of site to build.

Secondly, Why get a surfer visiting your site over and over again if they are not paying for trial memberships? All you are doing is wasting your bandwidth.

Thirdly, A surfer trap can be built over a period of time, my very first trap was built within 1 hour my next was built in a day and my next one was built in a week.

So onto the start of building our surfer trap...

The first thing that I want you to do is to look at the Multi-Site FPA's that ARS in the marketing section and choose ONE of them.

Download it, optimize the keywords on the FPA, make sure you add meta tags, titles descriptions and Alt tags on all images.

Once you have done this, you now need to search through ALL of the single site FPA's and download and optimize one for each of the ARS sites that you have on your Multi-Site FPA. (Even the gay sites!)

This should take you 2-5 minutes for EACH FPA, any longer than that and you are doing TOO much work!

Once you have all of the single FPA's downloaded, optimized and uploaded onto your server that is the first stage completed.

Article written by Lee.

http://www.studmoney.com