Thread: UK Serial Killer News...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

UK Serial Killer News...

Experts said last night that the murders of the Ipswich prostitutes were almost certainly the work of a serial killer.

David Canter, a professor of investigative psychology at Liverpool University, said: “It's so unusual to find naked bodies in England. It suggests the young women victims who have been killed have no obvious relation-ship to the offender Finding so many, so close together, it has to be the same offender who is killing all these women.”

Tony Rogers, former chairman of the Association of Chief Police Officers homicide working group, said: “The detectives will be looking at what their databases are saying. They will be looking for people with any precursor offences, such as exposure or indecency, as those who commit those sort of crimes first often go on to commit crimes featuring violence against women.”

And the former commander of the Liverpool serious crime squad, Albert Kirby, said: “Police will be looking for someone who lives in that area and has the knowledge to commit a murder. They will be asking what kind of pervert can do this: can take a girl, strip her, murder her and then dump her body.

“The police will be looking to get the confidence of girls who work this area because they will know the clients that come here. They need to know from the girls about the men that they think: 'I will not go with that man because I don't trust him.'”

http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/news/...A16%3A54%3A643

Wow crazy stuff, my mom told me about this a couple of days ago, will definately be interesting to see how soon they catch this guy (if it is a guy).

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    most likely a faith following married family man whom very much enjoys the company of the working girls. However, once guilt enters his mind he becomes so disgusted with his act of unfaithfulness that he makes the ladies pay for tempting him.

marcjacob
    Its a pretty odd case because so far there is no sign of sexual assualt. Probably some guy who wasnt loved by his mum now hates women. Sick stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Its a pretty odd case because so far there is no sign of sexual assualt.
    Thats what is actually making me think the killer is female and not male.

Regards,

Lee

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Thats what is actually making me think the killer is female and not male.

Regards,

Lee
    Or perhpas the killer is a gay male.

Are any items missing from the bodies? Like handbags? Costume jewlery?

:santa: :whip:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Or perhpas the killer is a gay male.

Are any items missing from the bodies? Like handbags? Costume jewlery?

:santa: :whip:
    True enough.

Perhaps the killer is a gay burglar as per the old Robin Williams quip...

'I had gay burglars the other night, all they did was re-arrange the furniture'

LOL

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Perhaps the killer is a gay burglar as per the old Robin Williams quip...

'I had gay burglars the other night, all they did was re-arrange the furniture'
    That's the old punchline. Now it should be. 'I had gay burglars the other night, all they did was remodel and try to flip the house."

marcjacob
    A UK newspaper the News of the World have offered £250, 000 for information leading to the arrest of the killer. That should bring people forward!

Well it looks like they might have caught the guy, here's his MySpace profile :eek:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=85784962

Crazy stuff.

Regards,

Lee