Thread: Are There Any Shopping Carts That Can Integrate With CCBill?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Are There Any Shopping Carts That Can Integrate With CCBill?

Im wondering if anyone knows of a shopping cart that can be integrated with the CCBill affiliate system?

Im currently using WebmasterCart and have been told its 'almost' possible but only with single digit sales totals, im actually looking to sell various items at various price points that the end-user can select at will so the sales total will never be a fixed price on every transaction.

Does anyone know if..

1) Such a cart system exists and;
    2) If no cart system exists, if there is another way to offer single item digital downloads via CCBill?

Regards,

Lee

i don't think ccbill will let you do a variable-priced shopping cart system as all their offerings are at fixed prices. You should ask them directly. If you are selling hard goods, there are other billers out there that would surely work better and cost less.

cheers,
    Luke

Jeff&Deaw

CCBill and Shopping Carts

Lee:

If you are selling hardgoods you want to use a billing company like Netbilling because they charge only 4% to 5%.

We use xCart and netbilling to sell our DVD's. (Only down side as i recall you cannot sell virtual content - ebooks etc. unless they ship on some type of hard media.)

xCart can be linked to Nat's but it takes some behind the scenes configuration. We let xCart and NATs work that out.

xCart is out of Russia which can be of concern but they have always been very professional and done custom programming at a very reasonable rate. They have a large following of 3rd party programers and good support.

If you want check out our site to see how we are using it www.thaitwinkshop.com

Regards,
    Jeff