Thread: AVS you may be interested in

marcjacob

AVS you may be interested in

Firstly id like to confirm that i have zero involvment with the management of this AVS - no ref codes, dont own it and about to try it but havnt so far. Dont you want to think im spamming.

I thought this may appeal as I know there are AVS designers here still. They have a min 50 pic but give rebils, so its like prem avs but without the cost of all that content!

http://www.bxdx.com/webmasters

Havent used them, may be shit, dunno yet. Hope its usefull to someone.

Dzinerbear
    Looks interesting, but could be a tough sell. They have no gay galleries and no gay tour. Sure wish someone would come up with a new viable option.

Michael

marcjacob
    Yeah i thought that, but the sign up page has no breeders on it which to be honest is what ive been looking for (rebils + no breeders).

They have a fair few gay galleries but im not sure if its enough to keep surfers rebilling. Im going to sub a couple and promo them and see what happens.

I have to say i dont like avs's that are mainly straight with the token gay section tucked in there. I use Sex Key but they send good traffic.

If anyone has other good all gay avs (or mixed) with rebills that dont have fish on the front page id love to know UNLESS ITS UGAS. Id rather cut my balls of with a blunt knife than promote those tossers.

Xstr8guy
    I can't believe they are still around. I remember hearing of them several years ago and then nothing since... kind of like imen.com. Are there new sites on the list? What is the gay premium area like?

marcjacob
    no idea . like i say ive not touched them yet.

imen is very dead or so it seems. they take months to auth a site or even reply to emails.

Dzinerbear
    Check out Rainbow Passport. They have some pretty sticky rules about no external links on your gallery, but they are completely gay and their premium product isn't bad. I don't make a fortune with them, but I do alright. And I've had some pretty consistent and substantial rebills. I just haven't had the time to completely market these guys properly.

Hint: if you use RP you'll have to create one clean page you submit to them and another page that has your link list banners. Otherwise, they'll drop you out of their search engine. However, to be honest, I never got a ton of traffic fromt heir own search engine, so it may not be worth the bother. They'll still pay you the same and pay you rebills if you're not in their search engine, they just won't sent you any traffic if you have external links.

Michael

Mejon
    I'm good doing with BXDX, no any problems