Thread: Details for the 2007 Phoenix Forum

How long have you been gay?

Details for the 2007 Phoenix Forum

First, we would like to say "Thank you" to everyone who has been anxiously awaiting the details of the '07 Phoenix Forum. We are very excited to see everyone in March, and look forward to providing our Attendees and our generous Sponsors with a quality event.

Because of the event's ongoing popularity, and the ever-increasing attendance base, the time has come for us to make some changes in the Forum's registration structure. In order for us to effectively keep the quality of the Forum consistent for Attendees and Sponsors, we are instituting a $149 registration fee to attend the '07 Phoenix Forum (as well as, increased late and on-site registration fees). With this change, we are now able of offer the following:

• Sponsors: To increase the promotional value for our generous Sponsors, we have decided to decrease the number of '07 sponsors, however, the cost per sponsorship level will remain the same as last year. In addition, '07 Forum Sponsors will be allocated a large number of comp'd registrations, that they can distribute as they please. For more details regarding '07 Sponsorship opportunities, please visit the "Sponsors" area of the Forum website.

• Attendees: In order to stay competitive with other events, and increase the value to our Forum attendees, each registration fee will include:

• Surprises!!! I am not at liberty to mention them at this time, but expect to hear more about what we have in the works very soon
    • Daily Buffet Lunch (Friday & Saturday)
    • Total access to Breakfast/Lunch/Snack kiosks each day from 6am to 5pm (Thursday - Saturday)
    • Entrance to All Seminars/Tutorials (Thursday - Saturday)
    • Entrance to The Phoenix Forum Happy Hour Networking Events and a copy of our color Networking Guide
    • Open-Bar/Free to Participate Access to All (or nearly all) Forum Events

• Elimination of the Company Attendee Limit: An issue in year's past...but no more.

With these changes we truly believe that this will be the best Phoenix Forum to date, giving uncompromised quality and value to both the attendees and sponsors

Registration Schedule:
    Registration Opens: January 12, 2007 at 12:01 pm MST ($149.00 registration fee)
    Late-registration: February 13, 2007 to March 28, 2007 at 12:01 pm MST ($199.00 late registration fee)
    On-site registration: March 29-31, 2007 ($299.00 on-site registration fee)

60 East Fifth Street
    Tempe, Arizona 85281

Dates:
    March 29-31, 2007
    Information: http://thephoenixforum.com

Sponsorship info here: http://www.thephoenixforum.com/sponsors.php

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Thanks for the info. The Phoenix Forum is my favorite event, I can't wait.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Question: Now that there is a Gay Phoenix Forum, will the gay side of the industry skip the March show? Or will it still be well attended by the gay industry?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I'm near certain AJ and I will go to both. There's plenty of opportunities to network with people that might not go to a "gay-only" event and grow our business, and I also like the idea of encouraging the bigger event as staying a "mixed" event rather than March becoming straight only and October being gay-only.

gaybucks_skyler
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    I'm near certain AJ and I will go to both. There's plenty of opportunities to network with people that might not go to a "gay-only" event and grow our business, and I also like the idea of encouraging the bigger event as staying a "mixed" event rather than March becoming straight only and October being gay-only.

Hey, What about me?

I thought I was your guys' trusted sidekick?

LOL

Kisses, Sky