Thread: XBiz Announces Finalists Congrats To.......

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

XBiz Announces Finalists Congrats To.......

GLBT Company of the Year
    AlleyBucks, CyberSocket, GayWideWebmasters, Hyde Park Productions, IntenseCash, JustUsBoys, NakedSword, Pistol Media, PrideBucks, Rentboy.

WOW I was completly shocked to see IntenseCash up there. It really made my day. Thanks for everyones support it means alot to everyone here at IntenseCash. Congrats to AlleyBucks, CyberSocket, GayWideWebmasters, Hyde Park Productions, JustUsBoys, NakedSword, Pistol Media, PrideBucks, and Rentboy. Alot of great companies there.

You can see all the nominations at.....

http://xbiz.com/news_piece.php?id=18553

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Thanks Mark... we were equally surprised. We're honored to be mentioned alongside Intense Cash and the other fantastic nominees.

intensecash and jub deserve to be nominated for awards!

but intensecash deserves to be nominated for best affiliate program, not lumped in with unrelated sites. mark, you are an excellent rep for your own company, and your program has great features.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    intensecash and jub deserve to be nominated for awards!

but intensecash deserves to be nominated for best affiliate program, not lumped in with unrelated sites. mark, you are an excellent rep for your own company, and your program has great features.
    Thanks basschick I really appreciate that. I think to get nominated for those categories you would need really good gay and straight sites. We don't have the really good straight sites yet but we are working on them.
    Maybe next time.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

marcjacob
    But then Quick Buck is in their, and their rep is rude.

Congrats to all who got nominated.

Mark im a huge fan of Intense Cash, you shouldnt be surprised by the nomintaion because you 100% deserve it.

WegCash Robert

Woo Hoo!

We are nomintated for Best Affiliate Network of the year!! Very cool!! Congradulations to you all too!! Can't wait to see you there.

Robert

congrats to all that were nomonated, I am going to go check out the list right now

cheers,
    Luke

Strange... no post from Lee in this thread saying it's the same "good old boys" companies getting nominated as all the other industry awards :broccoli:

Congrats to all that were nominated :thumbsup:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

marcjacob
    He said in another thread that he had asked them to remove his nomination. GreenguyandJim did too apparently.

Carrie
    MediumPimpin' asked to be removed also.
    Different category than what Mark was talking about, though.

marcjacob
    Surely its free publicity?