Thread: How Closely Do You Work With Your Sponsors?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Closely Do You Work With Your Sponsors?

I just realized something earlier today, a lot of the sponsors im using, ive built up really good working relationships with them over the years, to the point where if *I* have a potential problem with one of my affiliates on Condom Cash, im able to contact any number of sponsors and ask them if they have any information on the affiliate.

That happened earlier today and i honestly didnt think anything of it due to the relationship i have with the sponsor however, looking back in hindsight, im wondering how many other program owners (especially newer programs) have that kind of working relationship with *their* sponsors?

I know a lot of business/personal relationships are built around traffic and sales but thats it, it is actually really nice knowing that if there is an affiliate i might have cause to be alarmed about, i can contact any number of programs and ask them to check out the affiliate for me based on their records, and the same is said in reverse, if any of these sponsors were to contact me and i have a good relationship with them, id do the same in return, no questions asked.

I just thought that was an interesting, based on the normal sponsor/affiliate relationship we hear about so often.

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    As per usual, this does not receive a simple "very", or "not at all" type of answer.

A very few select webmasters have full access to our sites! These select few can update our sites (edit text in certain fields; add custom made, or edit, galleries; add content or request that we buy certain content etc).
    I have given a very VERY select few access to check our & their sales through Paycom. I trust that they have total interest in our relationship because it is all about the bottom line, or profit! Only the truly pathetic pinheads can and would f_ _k th@ up!
    Sure, some sponsors would be freaked at the mere mention of, but I have been doing this for years and I have yet to pick a bad apple.
    *Smacking head on desk*
    knock on wood

Trust is something that is earned, not freely given! Therefore, the truly mutual relationships (those I trust) I'll work closely with and I'll give all that I can because I know their and our best interests are properly aligned.
    I expect/demand that they retort in a similar fashion --- they need something done NOW, I will abide, and the other party typically remembers/knows that I WILL ask and expect the same in return. Start feeding me BS, such as I don't have time, and we now have a standard sponsor-affiliate relationship (all special privileges have been suspended, or removed or worse ... account closed)!