Thread: Free Sites

fabianb

tracking

Some programs allow 'sub tracking'.

If programs don't allow we simply setup multiple accounts:
    program abc (gg)
    my address

gg stands for greenguy.

If a program doesn't allow either option we move to a program that does allow ;-)

Sounds like a lot of work but once you've figured out a top 10 you will see that you start to group some together. No point in having a seperate tracking for a FS doing one signup/mo. In that case we simply track outbound traffic through a simple php counting script before we redirect to sponsor.

->

Dzinerbear
    Carrie and MarcJacob,

My apologies for my blast. You really did hit me on a bad day. I had just finished spending a month and half redesigning three AVS hubs to accommodate some new rules. A month and a half of cutting and pasting, I was nearly insane by the end of it, ask my friends. And my poor husband, he just hid in the living room and kept his head down. "Yes, Honey, you can have curried yak for dinner, let my fly it in from Tibet. Anything you want my love." And during this project, I wasn't making a lot of money as I had to set all other projects aside to get this done. It was a bummer.

So Carrie and marcjacob, you guys got the projectile vomit of all that built up frustration. Sorry.

Michael