Hey Guys,

Well as many of you may know we will be opening a new review site in 2007.

But we have put a major twist on this. We all know that surfers DO read reviews and do want to know what they are buying before forking out the cash but if we review our own sites, its unethical, and if we post a couple of quotes saying "John in Boston was Soooo happy he joined" its basically crap and the surfer knows that!

Our solution...

We provide you with an unbiased FREE review of your site that highlights the positive side of your site with a small button (and we mean small...or a text link) That will link your surfers to our review of your site with NO affiliate codes...thats right NONE!

At the bottom of your review, there will be a large 'RETURN to SITE' link to get your surfer back to you easily, as I say, with no affiliate codes.

Aswell as this we will copy the review and have it on our site www.FuglyBetty.com (Ignore the artwork its gonna be damn strong ...prototype Betty was something I threw up) that does have our affiliate code in place. So we only make money on the traffic that we generate.

Here's a diagram of the concept http://www.fuglybetty.com/concept/

If you own a paysite and want to be included in this one of a kind project email reviews 'at' fuglybetty.com and we'll add you to the list.

I truly think this will be an awesome sales tool for you and a great additional traffic generator for your site!

Thanks
Dave