Thread: GAYMOVIESOURCE.com Just Launched! 60% Revshare - 25 PPS

How long have you been gay?

Check It Out GAYMOVIESOURCE.com Just Launched! 60% Revshare - 25 PPS

Hey there!
    Today im happy to announce the official launch of our new gay dvd site GayMovieSource.com

We are starting the site with a collection of 300 DVDs and adding new dvds every week,
    which for sure will make GMS (if it isnt already) one of the biggest providers of gay movies today.

Some of the most important features are:

- NATS integrated, which means trust and easy to use reliable system.
    - 60% Revshare for the life of the membership, and with so much content
    dont amaze if the retention is great : )
    - $25 Per Sale On Trials, easy money with our low 3.99 full access trial.
    - Over 500 FHGs and adding new ones every week to keep your sites fresh.
    - Custom banners and Gallery templates, some are already provided on the nats
    affiliate area but if you need some special work just get in touch with us.
    - Clips ready to build galleries separated by DVD title, also provided on the webmasters area.
    - Free Hosting, if you need to host with us your galleries or blogs etc... we can set you up an account with us.

and more stuff that we will be adding in the coming weeks.

Again if you need anything special that i didnt mention just get in touch with us!

webmasters signup page: http://nats.gaymoviesource.com

Thanks!

Thy

marcjacob
    Looks good! Youve done other sites like this, how well do they retain, whats the average?

Any idea on ratios as yet?

well i dont know the exact retention yet because we started it few days ago.... so will need more time to give an accurate figure but it seems to be doing really good and wouldnt make sense otherwise...

about ratios, nats counts ratios on first page hits, with that in mind our average ratio is 1:300.....
    i would like to know the join page ratio but dont know if possible, i suspect it would be around 1:50 or something... which is excellent.

WegCash Robert

Hey

Looks great guys! Congrats!

thanks Robert.
    we have to discuss about those xsales still : )
    cheers.
    thy

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by THY View Post
    well i dont know the exact retention yet because we started it few days ago.... so will need more time to give an accurate figure but it seems to be doing really good and wouldnt make sense otherwise...

about ratios, nats counts ratios on first page hits, with that in mind our average ratio is 1:300.....
    i would like to know the join page ratio but dont know if possible, i suspect it would be around 1:50 or something... which is excellent.
    Sorry i knew you wouldnt have retention for this site, but dont you run other similar sites? Do they retain well? Any idea what the average run is?

oh right, well yes we also have prideaccess.com but its not exactly the same... i think prideaccess could have better retention because of its variety of sites.. when actually it could be the same amount of content in prideaccess might seem like its more... also the niches are more specified...
    they are different products, in prideaccess you can focus in 1 niche by promoting just 1 site... that way you can be more specific when you are targeting traffic..
    and in gaymoviesource its better for the general traffic because of its more direct marketing into the amount of dvds itself... like 300 dvds for just 3.99 bucks...

so basically it all depends on your traffic source but both sites do well retention wise.

you should give it a go and see by yourself : )

if you need anything just hit me up.
    cheers.
    thy