Thread: Join Page Options On Paysites...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Join Page Options On Paysites...

Does a site having multiple linking options on the join page make you consider sending more or less traffic to a program?

For example, right now im working on an invite only program and im considering offering 3 options for the processor and the price points on these sites.

If for example, i had processing on a single site through CCBill, Epoch, and Verotel, would you be more likely to promote the site using one processor over the other?

Also, what about price points? Im also considering offering multiple price point versions of the sites so one version would have $19.95 a month, another would have $24.95, and another would have $29.95 a month for all three processors.

Im just wondering how heavily the processor and price points on a sites join page play when it comes time to actually choose and promote a specific sponsors paysite?

Regards,

Lee

Paco
    I honestly could not care any less than what I do when it comes to who is processing, so long as you are using one of the better/large processors (paycom or ccbill). Hell, I really do not even care if you use one of the more obscure or less popular processors as long as we are getting paid and have access to complete stats.
    Like a whore I lie, with my mouth wide open --- I couldn't care any less ... so long as you are NOT a mentalgate[slash]eyebill sucker!

Regarding price point: the lower amounts tend to scare our traffic away, and typically the lower the fee the lower the sales/performance.
    $29.95 is what our traffic tends to nibble at.