Thread: I don't have time for another TV show! Daybreak is good.

Rimmates.com

I don't have time for another TV show! Daybreak is good.

Before last week, I would have said that I don't care for Taye Diggs. Now I do. I have a busy enough schedule with Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Lost (when it comes back), 24 (January 14th baby!) and now I have to squeeze in Daybreak.

It really is a good show, even with the ripped-off Groundhog day theme, but it has the potential to get VERY complex and confusing. Hopefully they will keep it pretty simple.

Anyone watch this show? Why is he waking up and not having to patch up his bullet wound anymore?

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmates.com View Post
    Before last week, I would have said that I don't care for Taye Diggs. Now I do. I have a busy enough schedule with Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Lost (when it comes back), 24 (January 14th baby!) and now I have to squeeze in Daybreak.

It really is a good show, even with the ripped-off Groundhog day theme, but it has the potential to get VERY complex and confusing. Hopefully they will keep it pretty simple.

Anyone watch this show? Why is he waking up and not having to patch up his bullet wound anymore?
    I've been meaning to watch. One thing I notice that I hadn't before though ... is Diggs four feet tall?

sXeRyan
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmates.com View Post
    I've liked Taye Diggs since he was in Way of the Gun but I haven't had a chance to watch Daybreak yet. I could never get into Grey's Anatomy - it's like if "Scrubs" is sex then "Grey's Anatomy" is a kick in the balls by somebody that looks like a less attractive version of "Scrubs"

Rimmates.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sXeRyan View Post
    I haven't had a chance to watch Daybreak yet.
    I watch all my ABC shows on abc.com They have like 5 of the most recent episodes of some shows, so you can catch up on them.