Thread: The Fuzzy Pixelation thingy

The Fuzzy Pixelation thingy

Second request of the day...

Anyone know of a movie editing suite that has that fuzzy pixelation thingy that they use on Football shows when a streaker runs accross the field?

I know its a weird question but I'm really hoping its bundled as a gimmick in one of the cheaper software programs. Rather than me have to try and outsource project to an expensive pro company.

thx

D
    Domain inventory sale.

anyone???
    Domain inventory sale.

Making Pain Pay!

Fcp

I have seen it done with Final Cut Pro, but it was more of a blur. You might want to try posting your question on Apple.com final cut pro user board. You might get better response.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

since he was asking about cheaper programs, i don't think you can include final cut pro. it's far from a cheap price

Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    I have seen it done with Final Cut Pro, but it was more of a blur. You might want to try posting your question on Apple.com final cut pro user board. You might get better response.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    since he was asking about cheaper programs, i don't think you can include final cut pro. it's far from a cheap price
    TrueDat! but $1200 isn't the issue....its the fact it cant do what i need...tested and rejected
    Domain inventory sale.

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    final cut express is about half the price of final cut - not a bad program at all for mac users

robin
    The fuzzy pixel thingy is called a filter. They're often bundled with video filter plugins. Kinda like static plugin filters for paint programs only they're for video.

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover View Post
    TrueDat! but $1200 isn't the issue....its the fact it cant do what i need...tested and rejected
    I actually found out that it can do what you are talking about. Check this out and good luck.

http://www.joesfilters.com/joes_pixelizer

It is a plug in that should work for you. I talked with the guy that teaches FCP at the University, and he suggested it. He says just do an overlap transperancy and set your key frames to follow the motion.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    thanks for that info Robin, I always forget the term - we did that for our Japanese licenses - filter - I got to remember that...