Thread: e-mail address sponsors

Dzinerbear

e-mail address sponsors

Someone mentioned using e-mail collection as another way to make money on free sites. I'm wondering if anyone knows of some sponsors who pay for e-mail address. I sure don't remember seeing any, but then, I wasn't looking.

Michael

I THINK Python has an email gather box

fabianb

email

Do-it-yourself still works best.

Bighip(.com) is in use by many of the straight programs. I don't think many gay programs use yet.
    Quite a few 'pay per email programs' use bighip as their backend.

->

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Choices for gay sites are limited, GammaCash has one, CyberErotica (has or had one), MaxCash used to have one (havent used them in eons though so not sure if its still around).

WEGCash also has a 'free' program that the surfer enters their email for access to a site with so you might want to check them out also.

Regards,

Lee

gaysearch4sex
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    WEGCash also has a 'free' program that the surfer enters their email for access to a site with so you might want to check them out also.
    Thanks Lee for Mentioning WEGCash.com

We currently offer GayJoin4Free and Males4Free, which pay out Up To $2 per email. You can read more about the payout tiers at WegCash.com

If you are looking for FREE Trial Joins, we also have those too, including our current gay site Manplexxx.com which pays $25 for console and non-console joins.

Plus, in 2007 We will be launching new Gay Sites including an exclusive site and updated Tours! I'm so excited - the new sites are soooo hot

D-Rock
    Hey Michael, Contact me via ICQ...We may be able to work something out for emails.

Thanks,
    Derrick