Thread: when you assign writers reviews...

when you assign writers reviews...

i feel like a jerk. i recently agreed to write 5 reviews for a board member. ordinarily this would take well under a week - a week if i were busy, and that's what i told him. the catch this time is that he didn't give me logins and the sites he wanted aren't sites that are known to respond to webmaster emails at all so i spent over a week hoping to get logins and never did for two of the sites even after writing to each more than once.

so if you assign sites to review and you get the logins yourself, you will know when you give the sites to the writer that they can get in. otherwise you will either have to buy logins for a couple sites, which is what most review site owners do, or you may want some alternates on your list just in case...

You're not a jerk Basschick we love you! :cheerleader: :bananacock: :cheerleader:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

awwwww... *blush* thanks!

yeah, but how much would you love me if you had waited so long for your reviews? some sites just don't respond and others only respond if the review site in question is a very well established one and there's not much to do except buy a login or move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    You're not a jerk Basschick we love you! :cheerleader: :bananacock: :cheerleader:

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    awwwww... *blush* thanks!

yeah, but how much would you love me if you had waited so long for your reviews? some sites just don't respond and others only respond if the review site in question is a very well established one and there's not much to do except buy a login or move on.
    I'd still love you the same candy cane!

As a reviewer I'd contact the person I was doing reviews for after a couple days and say that these guys are notorious for not getting back via email, but on the flipside there are not many reviews out their for them (if any). Do you want me to pay for site access to do a review, or would you like me to wait longer?

It is the holiday season and we all know how dodgy things can get this time of year, even in mainstream business.

Good luck Basschick and a happy HO HO HO *kisses*
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com