Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Lifespan Of A Model?

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    Only single model sites we work with require exclusivity. We get so much traffic off model name searches that we would lose if the model only received exposure on our site. We would take a big hit if we required exclusive access. However, we do advise many of our guys which places to avoid, because if they are not shot right it can devalue the name.

As for life span, an upper level guy, rather than a head liner probably has a longer life span. Too much of a good thing is not always better.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Once a customer has seen a model cum, the gig is pretty much over.

For a model to have additional shelf life, the studio and the model need to work in tandem to keep his look fresh, hot and re-invented.

Big studios can afford to shoot in exotic locales. Smaller can afford different interiors. Same model, different geography, scenery and language can distract the viewer from turning to the Travel Channel.

Sometimes a model can have extended life if he is paired with new partners. If he's a good sucker, then find new treats to suck on. If he's a good bottom, then find a variety of good tops. But once he's cum the first time, he really needs to becomes the second fiddle.

Different grooming can help. I shot a 24 yr old who thinks he's still 19, and spends hours shaving his body and bleaching his hair to look like a 19 yr old Twink. NOT!!

I told him to come back in a couple of months when its all grown out, and natural brown again. Oh, and so far as him being a power bottom... I put my hand on hs dick and he started fucking it like a sailor on leave.

I am working with a couple of models now who are over-exposed thru other studios... especially studios who shoot drunken orgies. I like to make my models be the man they really are.