Thread: Selling My Site

BadBears

Selling My Site

Does anyone know where I can go to post my site for sale?

CalumJ
    Question is Why are you selling? and How much for?

Cal

Well you are posting it here so I spose its ok to offer an interest.....

Providing it has all the correct 2257 info for the original content, including a digital map of where the content is on the server and providing it comes with the URLs to any company you have purchased content from so that we can rebuy the sets. And the email address list that has been collected from your index page. (sorry sounds long winded but didn't want to waste your time) Then feel free to shoot us an email with your asking price and if possible traffic stats for May August November 2006.

sales 'at' myclickto.com

Thanks

Dave
    Domain inventory sale.

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover View Post
    providing it comes with the URLs to any company you have purchased content from so that we can rebuy the sets

Im sure ive seen that some content providers will transfer ownership. If you do buy a site like this, its well worth contacting them and requesting that first... you dont ask you dont get.

GayGravy-JJ
    Hi,
    I might be interested if i can get some info. Could you contact me over icq?
    ICQ#102973593

BadBears
    I do have all of my 2257 information on file for the original content (which is the bulk of my asking price). I'm interested in sell because I am adopting a child. I will contact those interested with more information.

Madame0120
    We had no trouble changing the licences over on both our sites, the turnkey, www.leatherboundsex.com or the site we bought www.megahung.com