Thread: Twink Lovers :)

maxpower

Twink Lovers :)

Hey guys, I am doing a update over the Xmas break of my newest twink site. I was just wondering if I could get some of you guys that really like Teen Boys or Twink to take a look at the site as it is now, and tell me any images that just don’t do it for ya so I can replace them. I know all this is a bit subjective but that’s why I am asking. I would really appreciate your impute on this if you really like twinks that is, just post something in this tread and I will PM you the URL :heartu:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    I married a twink, does that count as liking twinks? sure pm me.. i'll look :broccoli:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman View Post
    I married a twink, does that count as liking twinks? sure pm me.. i'll look :broccoli:
    Ya sure man that counts in my book, PM is on the way

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    I run a review site for Teen Boy sites and I shoot content 18 - 21 as well. Finally my bf is 19. So I guess you could say that I really like Teen Boys, or Twinks as they are called nowadays.

gaybucks_skyler
    I'm a twink who likes twinks... how weird is that???

Send me a link I'd be happy to tell you my thoughts!

TTYL, Sky

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by bpx View Post
    I run a review site for Teen Boy sites and I shoot content 18 - 21 as well. Finally my bf is 19. So I guess you could say that I really like Teen Boys, or Twinks as they are called nowadays.
    That’s really cool man, I will be sure to PM you about this site for sure in a day or so man. :thumbsup:

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_skyler View Post
    I'm a twink who likes twinks... how weird is that???

Send me a link I'd be happy to tell you my thoughts!

TTYL, Sky
    Hey thax guys, but to tell the truth this was a few days ago, and today I will hopefully be wrapping up the updated graphics. I just really wanted to spice things up a bit and add some more color to some of the images (like blues, reds, and greens) But if I have to say so myself it really is starting to look good now, art is about appealing to peoples subconscious mind, and that is something we all try to do if we know it or not. In a day or two I will PM everyone that posted in this tread, just to show you the updated tour I truly hope you will enjoy the site at that time.

BTW Sky, that is a good point most people that do not like or promote twink content do not really understand, twink sites are about marketing to guys 18-24 mainly and not about selling memberships to middle aged guys. Now I am sure we all get a few older guys as members of twink sites, but they are really made for younger people.