Thread: Testing testing 1,2,3...Heidi Hi Campers!

Testing testing 1,2,3...Heidi Hi Campers!

Sorry just watching reruns of an old British fave of mine ...

Anyways..'testing' came from the fact that I wanted to share a new tour with you guys, one that I'm trying out for a few days to see how it does.

http://www.armpits.com/exclusive/

Have no fear I'm not testing it on your traffic until its proven itself..and if it doesn't...it'll dissappear into the night ...like a hooker that's been paid!

YES I have been hitting the eggnog & brandy!

D
    x
    Domain inventory sale.

maxpower
    Looks good man I think its a big improvement on the old site, but maybe if you had a more consistent looking models it might help. Its just that I see, Twink, Latino, Stud, Chubb’s, and everything in-between. Just think it you concentrated on one type of model, probably Frat or Studs (think their biceps look better for pit shots) you might get some more carry over from other niches. But hell man, its your vision so of course its up to you to share it with us in the way you want.

Ah, 80 Hour Work Weeks, The American Dream! tombarr's Avatar
    Who is Heidi and why is she hi? She smokin crack while your suckin on brandy and nog?

I think the tour looks good. I'd give it a test run on traffic but i think it looks fine. just as a side note, this would be more of a grunge gay fetish so i'm wondering if you have ever considered a grunge kind of tour for it?

They don't have any cents here so I can't give you my two....

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year.

very poetic!

Quote Originally Posted by ArmpitLover View Post
    and if it doesn't...it'll dissappear into the night ...like a hooker that's been paid!

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    very poetic!
    You should hear his poetry when he's drunk.....! He's a ramblin "Regula" comedian....

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/hi_de_hi/

Thats Hi-de-hi

And Tom...when have you ever known me to be drunk...oh shit...don't answer that!!

Interesting points raised by all so far....

Armpits is so weird, it has a great member base and I spose I should go with, if it ain't broke don't fix it...but some affiliates that I know have good traffic...just can't sell the fucker...It bugs the shit outta me...Others are doing great with it, and me personally, I am as happy as a ...you know what!

But I just can't help thinking if those other affiliates were doing well with it too ...it would be awesome for all concerned!

just my $ (you can owe me the 98c)

Dave
    Domain inventory sale.

That looks about as exciting as the Benny Hill show!

And Tom...when have you ever known me to be drunk...oh shit...don't answer that!!
    I'm not answering that. I'll ask a question.. Would you like another Corona?

Armpits is so weird
    Yes, it is.

But I just can't help thinking if those other affiliates were doing well with it too ...it would be awesome for all concerned!
    Offer multiple tours.. let them test their traffic on all of them to see what works... you don't need one generic tour for all traffic.

your site is the pits.

(sorry.. coudlnt' resist. .. looks great)
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by tombarr View Post
    Offer multiple tours.. let them test their traffic on all of them to see what works... you don't need one generic tour for all traffic.
    That's kinda where I'll be heading...I just want to know myself what the new tour converts at with my traffic so I have a realistic gauge...I can't say.."oh yeah you'll do great with it!", if I don't have the foggiest idea what I can do with it conversion wise.

There are now three tours for this site and I personally still do the best with the one nobody likes...ironic to say the least! www.armpits.com/pits/

This one does well for certain affiliates http://www.armpits.com/tour/

And I'm already converting fairly well with the latest one, though sales/traffic did drop a little for Xmas the conversion ratio is actually matching my original tour..

Have no idea what confuscious would say but remember....

"Naked man who walk thru airport sliding door sideways...going to Bangkok"

Yes Tom that was just for you!
    Domain inventory sale.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Sorry just watching reruns of an old British fave of mine ...
    I ordered the complete Hi De Hi series a few days ago too, should be here sometime next week.

I also ordered the complete Only Fools and Horses box set and the entire Carry On collection too

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I ordered the complete Hi De Hi series a few days ago too, should be here sometime next week.

I also ordered the complete Only Fools and Horses box set and the entire Carry On collection too

Regards,

Lee
    'ello Del Boy, gizza fiver!

'Only when I laugh' was another fave of mine Lee, Its funny 'coz I watched a few Carry on films earlier this year, I'm not sure whether I was just in a bad mood, but I didn't find them funny anymore I was actually really upset that Carry on Nurse, Carry on Cabby & Carry on Camping [which were my favs] raised only a minor chuckle, whereas as I remembered them I was sure to be cracking up at almost every line....

Kenneth Williams died (18 yrs ago) leaving his fortune to a 13yr old boy from the local village where he lived out his years as a recluse addicted to uppers & downers.

It raised many questions as you might imagine, the boy concerned stated he hardly knew KW when asked by british press at the time.

Oh and lee...just in case you need it...this link is actually cool too.

Ok back to work

D
    Domain inventory sale.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know, the one set of movies id love to buy (but cant seem to find) are the Girls of St Trinians movies, i used to love those, unfortunately they dont appear to be in production any longer

They were a Christmas tradition in our house growing up along with the Carry On movies.

Regards,

Lee

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    your site is the pits.

(sorry.. coudlnt' resist. .. looks great)
    I wanted to use that, but I was scared he wouldn't get the joke. And there was that rumor that uppity newbies are hung ... and not in the GOOD way.

Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    I wanted to use that, but I was scared he wouldn't get the joke. And there was that rumor that uppity newbies are hung ... and not in the GOOD way.

Jasun can say whatever he wants whenever he wants.........

as for you..................

shut the F%uck up!

(hope ya get the joke!)
    Domain inventory sale.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    J
    Not sure. The smiley wasn't the clear-cut "I'm Joking" smiley. it's more like that ambiguous "I might be joking, or I might not be and because it's ambiguous, it's more the latter than the former"