Thread: Working Christmas

maxpower

Working Christmas

As I get these new feeders ready, and continue to work on the graphics update to one of my members sites I was just wondering am I the only person that is working today? Some people love to say how they never get a day off, well are those people really working today?

pocoloco78
    Present !

I either work or spend the christmas days on holiday.
    This year, I am working.

Both ways are great to avoid family dramas

maxpower
    I am glad that I am not the only one working today, while I lessen to 24 hours of (A Christmas Story) on TBS. That’s about as close to a Christmas tradition as I get.

maxpower
    Well that’s not 100% true I do have one other Christmas tradition at the end of my long day of work I will settle in and watch Silent Night Deadly Night while smoking a bowl. :santa: = :borg:

Dzinerbear
    I couldn't be bothered with the family stuff this year. I really hate it. So Ted and I are home having a quiet one. We opened presents yesterday and we're having friends over for dinner later today. But in the meantime, I'm doing some work.

Michael

I'm around, I'm cooking for a couple of orphaned friends like I usually do & i'll be playing board games & watching a couple of family movies later with them, I've already chatted with family in the UK, Oz and NZ but other than that......editing and resizing recent shoots ready for 2007.

Happy holidays guys,

Dave
    Domain inventory sale.

Sana Chan
    I have to go into the "joe job" at midnight tonight so I can get ready for the After Christmas Sales. Fucking hell, I don't want to be there that early. Cause my second shifters don't come in until later that day.

maxpower
    Ho Ho Ho its really nice to know that I am not the only one who’s Xmas kind of blows :santa:

been working but will take a few hours off so arie, michael and i can go see my daughter and assorted family. will be back to work this evening.

too bad i have a cold - the first time i've been sick on christmas day ever...

Feel Better
    Domain inventory sale.

Gay is the new Black
    Nothing says Christmas like a 70°F, 90% Humidity and a 64° low on a wet Florida day.

I did sleep in today but working none the less.

I would hate it if I had a day job that required me to come in today. But working for yourself is no picnic either.
    Be Who You Are!

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    happy holidays to you and yours! , hopefully you are taking some time for yourself! , may you have continued success in the new year!

jim

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I'm working some today but have to leave to go to my boyfriends parents house but I will work some more when I come back hehe.

IdolKnights I can't imagine that kind of weather right now. We had our blizzard on the 20th and there is so much snow here. They also didn't plow alot of areas so it is like you have to go four wheeling to get anywhere .

I hope everyone has a happy holiday no matter what you may be doing.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    I'm working ... but lazily. Really enjoying the day more than working.