Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Huge Hypocrite !

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    People drink, smoke, bunji (sp) jump, extreme ski, climb mt everest, knowing that they may die from it.

Bartenders are sometimes liable but if we use that rationale so should the clerk at the grocery store that sold the cigarettes, the bunji operator, the guy that sold you the ski's, the sherpa who got you up to the mountain, etc, etc.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allboysvideo View Post
    The DVDs that are coming out today are pasted together and thrown together and sent into the market place...many of the "old timers" that still want to film a storyline and try to be creative have a very big challenge...
    And then there are the new crop of guys, such as myself and Zaragosa, who film storylines and parodies and are breathing new life into that genre.

So it's some from Column A and some from Column B. Kevin and I have had our disagreements in the past, and after talking with him many times over the past year, I know EXACTLY where he is coming from on this decision to retire. I don't know the guy, I cannot say if I like him or not... we have certainly had our encounters over the last 12 months... but you are right. It comes down to "shit or get off the pot." How many old techs were out of a job when Windows 95 came out and revolutionized the computer world? Gotta adapt to survive, I'm afraid. Some people can do it, others just go the way of the dinosaur.

R.
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

allboysvideo

Old Timers VS. New Timers

I agree with Rocky...I think the decision for Kevin Clarke to retire is mainly due to that fact the industry is changing and not the main excuse as of Barebacking. Rocky and PZP are the only two producers that producer storylines and do it very well...especially Rocky! However its still tough to just "do" DVDs today and distribute them...Both Rocky and PZP are at least technical savoy and they too are making changes. However many of the older producers just can't deal with the changing times and technology.

I also somewhat agree with chip, you can produce a great DVD with hot looking guys and action and everyone is wearing condoms and it will still do well in the market place. Many of our condom videos do very well...however our limited bareback videos that we release do much better overall...is it a cop out? Sure it is...I admit I'm coping out. But I'm not hear to judge, if a model is tested and they are both HIV Negative and they both made the decision to Bareback...then so be it! I film it!!