Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Someone In The UK - I Need Your Help!

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Marcjacob is an AVS guy as i understand, and i doubt he even knows Cal.

I know cal, as a i know Ben, one of that guys over at 7bluestudio (planetlads.com)
    OH this is bad. I was really hoping someone else might actually know CalumJ. However, if the only person that pipes up is sam then I not only doubt your credibility, but throw you into the "Pulz" folder

Sam, you would have left Calum with more credibility if you had said nothing.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    OH this is bad. I was really hoping someone else might actually know CalumJ. However, if the only person that pipes up is sam then I not only doubt your credibility, but throw you into the "Pulz" folder

Sam, you would have left Calum with more credibility if you had said nothing.
    remember... simons/marcjacob/samebb would of course backup the new identity of CalumJ

It's been a real waste of time tracking all this stuff as well. Pulz never left, they were just being quiet for a bit.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    The good thing about outing them is that it makes it harder for them to scam others.

As long as they keep coming back so quickly, that keeps the discussion on the front burner. When we discuss them, and remind everybody of the bad things they have done, it is less likely they will find innocent victims.

The good thing is that they just can't stay away from GWW
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

marcjacob
    Have i got this right? You know think that i am the same person as samebb and that im involved with pulz productions? Well Lee can check every ip i have ever posted under as a feature of these boards, is that not true? I know Sam is in the UK as am i but will have different ips as we are not the same person.

Go carefull what you accuse me of Squirt.

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Go carefull what you accuse me of Squirt.
    Are you serious?

All your dead domains from your failed sites and the dead addictivedollars.com affiliate program you created point to brokestraightboys, as does your sig.

GO careful what you threaten others Marcjacob

I would simply ask why someone would spam every known adult wembmaster site with their program, then fold... after getting sites to sign up and credit card numbers coming in?

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

marcjacob
    You really a complete cock arnt you. If you had bothered TO ASK ME those questions i would have answered, no need to accuse me of being reece or same or what ever.

FYI i pulled my sites because i felt i had too much to learn before i tried running a program that would make webmasters money. I didnt and dont know enough about getting members to retain and believed it would be damaging to start a shitty program that made no one enough rebills, so i decided to learn the affiliate side first.

I pulled addictive when i had one single webmaster who hadnt sent a single click. I emailed that webmaster who agreed to remove all banners. That webmaster thanked me for the contact and didnt even complain so i assume he was happy.

Now go get laid and do us all a favour.

Oh btw, if you accuse me of being in league with pulz i will consult a lawyer, that isnt a threat, its a promise. I didnt even know of the story until lee posted it here.

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    All your dead domains from your failed sites and the dead addictivedollars.com affiliate program you created point to brokestraightboys, as does your sig.
    Are you really that retarded? They go to Boy Funk. Addictive Dollars goes no where. Twat.

You really a complete cock arnt you. If you had bothered TO ASK ME those questions i would have answered, no need to accuse me of being reece or same or what ever.

FYI i pulled my sites because i felt i had too much to learn before i tried running a program that would make webmasters money. I didnt and dont know enough about getting members to retain and believed it would be damaging to start a shitty program that made no one enough rebills, so i decided to learn the affiliate side first.

I pulled addictive when i had one single webmaster who hadnt sent a single click. I emailed that webmaster who agreed to remove all banners. That webmaster thanked me for the contact and didnt even complain so i assume he was happy.

Now go get laid and do us all a favour.

Oh btw, if you accuse me of being in league with pulz i will consult a lawyer, that isnt a threat, its a promise. I didnt even know of the story until lee posted it here.
    You can do whatever you like

The fact you come in here saying you don't "know" enough to make money in our industry, yet defend "Samebb"... who's admited to stealing designs and worked helping a company commit fraud against other adult webmasters, and adult companies, amazes me.

It's funny you act innocent yet play with bad people, and attack those who out others who fuck over people over in our industry.

Perhaps you shouldn't work in our industry period? And what sites do you have that are sending traffic to GayBucks Chip as he stated you're his affiliate in another thread here? :bunny:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

marcjacob
    WTF does ANY of that have to do with you? And no i didnt say i dont know enough about the industry i said im still learning and dont believe i could produce a program that would be the best it can be. Again, NOTHING to do with you.

FYI i dont send traffic to samebbs sites. I would, as i belive that he was a victim. I got that impression from all the drama and arguing over it. You see how adults make up their own mind Squirt?

As it stands, i currently only send traffic to programs with webmaster content and British Bucks dont have that so im working with those who can.

Not that i need to explain any of this to you or anyone else here.

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    And what sites do you have that are sending traffic to GayBucks Chip as he stated you're his affiliate in another thread here? :bunny:
    Chip shouldnt reveal information about his affiliates without their consent. Unless I initiated that (cant remember). I actually dont push anything to him now. I was considering doing so in the new year and probably still will. He gets a few clicks daily from very old sites. I dont remember that thread.

WTF does ANY of that have to do with you? And no i didnt say i dont know enough about the industry i said im still learning and dont believe i could produce a program that would be the best it can be. Again, NOTHING to do with you.

FYI i dont send traffic to samebbs sites. I would, as i belive that he was a victim. I got that impression from all the drama and arguing over it. You see how adults make up their own mind Squirt?

As it stands, i currently only send traffic to programs with webmaster content and British Bucks dont have that so im working with those who can.

Not that i need to explain any of this to you or anyone else here.
    Seriously you're an amateur

I'm not the only one to see where your domains forwarded to before I posted on GWW and luckily google cache doesn't lie.

You JUST changed your links asshole. They pointed here earlier today http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:...u&ct=clnk&cd=8 and that's just ONE google cache example on ONE of your dead sites.

You had many more then one site pointing to your sites via the addictive dollars affiliate program as google shows (just a few here) http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e...wild.com&meta=

Why do you keep lying? Seriously just tell the truth and do good honest work and people will respect you.. otherwise you will work with bottom feeders your whole carreer in the adult industry, however long that lasts :pimp:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

marcjacob
    No, thats my 404 page which is still there

http://www.collegeboysexparties.com/squirt-is-a-runt

I used my ccbill links to promo my own site and paid myself the min i could. I had one webmaster.

Chip shouldnt reveal information about his affiliates without their consent. Unless I initiated that (cant remember). I actually dont push anything to him now. I was considering doing so in the new year and probably still will. He gets a few clicks daily from very old sites. I dont remember that thread.
    Yeah well looks like yet another gay adult webmaster has caught you out.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

marcjacob
    There my FEEDER sites you twit. I still use those domains. Of course i promoted my own paysites before i decided to do sponsors only.

How thick can one person be for goodness sake?

marcjacob
    You really are stupid Squirt. No ones caught me out. Its you being an idiot as usual.

And what does any of this point to anyway? I never made more than a couple of sales from the paysites so gave up.. big wow, oooh i must be a scammer. Your so clever Squirt.

I dont think so.