Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Someone In The UK - I Need Your Help!

marcjacob
    Thats right, i left the forum because i had a dispute with bebe. I did a deal for him for dave and lisa, and delayed payment because i partly had money trouble and partly because i wasnt about for a couple of weeks when my nephew died. Dave and Lisa paid as was always going to be the case (i was going to claim back the money).

btw i still use that name on gfy.

I didnt dislike jigg, i guess he didnt like me.

So what?

marcjacob
    Look guys, i care what you think about me. If you want to think im stealing credit card numbers of scamming then fine, at the end of the day, i dont have programe, dont want one so dont give a flying fuck what you all think.

Im out of this discussion.

samebb
    Lol, oh dear potensial problem you have hit here squirt? 5 years ago i was 15, in school, and had nothing to do with the adult biz?

Ooooo, looks like your wrong after all hey. And just to piss on your fire even more, i have never worked in AVS and know very little about it

:haha: We are all laughing at you Squirt

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Thats right, i left the forum because i had a dispute with bebe. I did a deal for him for dave and lisa, and delayed payment because i partly had money trouble and partly because i wasnt about for a couple of weeks when my nephew died. Dave and Lisa paid as was always going to be the case (i was going to claim back the money)......So what?
    Well now.. you've gone from being so green you closed your sites AND affiliate program recently because you couldn't make any money to being a guy posting on boards for over 5 years!

Seriously dude.. fuck with other people, or just be outright honest here... enough of the games and people having to catch you out before you come clean FUCK! :scissors::balls: you are tedious
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Lol, oh dear potensial problem you have hit here squirt? 5 years ago i was 15, in school, and had nothing to do with the adult biz?
    OOPS on you!

Looks like you got your identies mixed up

BTW almost midnight here.. time to go out as the babysitter is here.. hopefully others will pick up where I left off, if they are up yet, or not out celebrating the weekend of the coming of the new year :bunny:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

marcjacob
    Your such a fucking retard. I posted on boards 5 years ago. Ive ALWAYS admitted that. And made a bit then but not much, as ive allways said. And things have changed alot - which ive allways said. And now im doing better as ive taken time to learn alot more. Nothing there is new.

How one person can be so thick amazes me.

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    OOPS on you!

Looks like you got your identies mixed up

BTW almost midnight here.. time to go out as the babysitter is here.. hopefully others will pick up where I left off, if they are up yet, or not out celebrating the weekend of the coming of the new year :bunny:
    If that were true, why would i admit it and then deny it two posts later?

Think about it.

Do you even know what planet your on?

samebb
    LEE!

CAN YOU PLEASE POST THE IPs, HOSTNAMES AND ISP INFORMATION FOR MYSELF AND MARCJACOB.

He lives the other end of the country from me as far as i can remember.

Should settle Squirts little evening of delusional thinking.

marcjacob
    Lee I am also happy for this information to be posted.

CalumJ
    Hey Guys,

I apologise for the delay, I have been busy most of the day.

In regards to earlier posts within this thread concerning myself, Once again I would like to make it very clear I am nothing to do with Reece, I have never done any business with any company he belongs too, and I am certian I never will.

In Regards to 7BlueStudios, As Sam correctly pointed out, I did work with them, This can easily be clarified by contacting them, Unless ofcourse you think they are Pulz too.

Once again I apologise for any misunderstanding here, and I hope you will be able to clearly see that I am not this guy Reece you all keep speaking of.

If anyone would like more information to put there mind at rest, please PM me.

Thanks

Cal xx

samebb
    Well.

NEWS BREAK.

MAXPIXELS ARE SUPPLYING A LOT OF CONTENT WITH A MODEL IN WHO WAS PART OF THE PULZ SAGA..

SAM SPICERS HOUSE MATE, AND A FUCK BUDDY OF REECES..WHO WAS ARRESTED IN MADRID WITH REECE

What SHALL we do.
    Point the finger at DonMike? I dont think so.... whens this going to stop hey?

samebb
    Blake Mason Also Work With This Guy Who Was Part Of The Pulz Fraud... Shall We Burn Blake Mason? I Dont Think So...

Or Shall We ?

samebb

The model (top) Ethan (image taken from BlakeMason tour pages), Real name Stuart was involved in Reece Dyland Fraud and slept with him!

This models appears on MANY websites including Maxpixels who sell content of him.

There is another model, LEO JAMES, featured on BoyAlley.com, HunkMoney.com sites, one of my sites, any many many more who was also a FRAUSTER WITH REECE DYLAN AND ALSO HAS A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM..

I WONDER WHAT THEIR pillow talk was about?

MaxPixels, HunkMoney, BoyAlley,

Will these people answer why they are working with models who are connected to fraud?

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Because models do not make business decisions. Models are important for the success of a company, but models do not run the company nor do they make business decisions.

Sam, you should probably hand over the shovel you are using to dig yourself deeper holes.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

samebb
    Again your wrong. The model above from BlakeMason, was actually employeed as a Model Scout by Reece Dylan. Thats a pretty big business decision. He was also heavily involved with the Paypal side of things that Sam Spicer was also working on.

So i think i should use that shover to beat you over the fucking head Chad as you really have no idea what your on about.

Maybe in the USA models have nothing to do with companies, but in the UK many models own their own small companies, work FOR companies as members of staff and models scounts, and a lot more.

Again Chad, you are wrong, and know nothing.