Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Someone In The UK - I Need Your Help!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Well.

NEWS BREAK.

MAXPIXELS ARE SUPPLYING A LOT OF CONTENT WITH A MODEL IN WHO WAS PART OF THE PULZ SAGA..

SAM SPICERS HOUSE MATE, AND A FUCK BUDDY OF REECES..WHO WAS ARRESTED IN MADRID WITH REECE

What SHALL we do.
    Point the finger at DonMike? I dont think so.... whens this going to stop hey?
    Just because one of our photographers shot a model that also did work for the Pulz guys doesn't mean we had anything at all to do with them. LOL! That's like saying that because you rode the subway with someone who had been a housekeeper for a serial killer that you were responsible for the murders.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    Just because one of our photographers shot a model that also did work for the Pulz guys doesn't mean we had anything at all to do with them. LOL! That's like saying that because you rode the subway with someone who had been a housekeeper for a serial killer that you were responsible for the murders.
    Exactly DonMike, thank you. Thats exactly my point.

So just because i have content of a model (stevo neil) who was connection to Pulz, dones mean im doing anything wrong

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I understand Sam is not trying to involve me, he's just trying to make a point. Just for the record.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    sam, selling images of a model who slept with Reece is not a big deal. That image cannot steal credit card numbers or defraud people.

However, working with someone, doing business with someone, and even being associated someone who has committed fraud, participated in fraud, or known about a fraud and covered it up or allowed it to remain covered up is foolish. It is my experience as a prosecutor and putting bad people in jail that those who commit theft and fraud have a hard time stopping. They just do it again, trying something different so they don't get caught next time. The worst are those that do not admit the wrongs they have done -- even though they have taken someone else's property, think that what was wrong was that they were caught, not that they committed a crime. They show little or no remorse, and any remorse shown is as fraudulent as the act they committed. Although as far as I am aware you have not been charged with anything, I believe you have participated in fraud with Reece. You have shown no believable remorse. You lash out at your accusers, you blame others, and you scream out "look what this other person did!!" That will not make what you did and did not do go away. Time, making amends, some education and maturity are what you desperately need. Ranting on this board only makes you look worse.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    sam, selling images of a model who slept with Reece is not a big deal. That image cannot steal credit card numbers or defraud people.

However, working with someone, doing business with someone, and even being associated someone who has committed fraud, participated in fraud, or known about a fraud and covered it up or allowed it to remain covered up is foolish. It is my experience as a prosecutor and putting bad people in jail that those who commit theft and fraud have a hard time stopping. They just do it again, trying something different so they don't get caught next time. The worst are those that do not admit the wrongs they have done -- even though they have taken someone else's property, think that what was wrong was that they were caught, not that they committed a crime. They show little or no remorse, and any remorse shown is as fraudulent as the act they committed. Although as far as I am aware you have not been charged with anything, I believe you have participated in fraud with Reece. You have shown no believable remorse. You lash out at your accusers, you blame others, and you scream out "look what this other person did!!" That will not make what you did and did not do go away. Time, making amends, some education and maturity are what you desperately need. Ranting on this board only makes you look worse.
    Lol! Funny.
    Well, you can really say what you want. But i stole nothing from nobody, and if anyone feels i did they should simply go to the police and have me arrested. Truth is however, thats not going to happen. I have no criminal record, and wont ever have one, as i dont commit crimes. Simple.

Chad i have told you before, i know your opinion, so why not just go about your business?

I know why, its because your a bitter little drama queen. Thats the truth isnt it.

I have published relivent information today, on the fact that a model on blake masons site, had definate involvement in Reeces Fraud, and as far as im aware was involved with Reece untill the day he was locked up in Ireland. This person is going to find it HARD to stop being a fraudster even though Reece is in prison.

I wonder who hes helping? Is he helping BlakeMason commit fraud? Who knows.

Gay is the new Black
    I can only talk for myself but…

If I was wrapped up in a circle of fraud and my name was the equivalent of that lingering odor from dog shit freshly stepped in by a friend, now tracking it through your carpet, I would find a new place to hang out.

What I mean is,

If I had a past of working with someone(s) whom took a possible money making opportunity to achieve financial gain through someone(s) cloaked understanding of their intensions to defraud participants and allocate funds, I wouldn’t confront the situation with reproach.

I would however find another community that I could slowly build a better track record through business dealings. GWW, GMS, IGP, GWB are not the end all and be all of the gay webmaster community. Quite frankly, they are pretty much an affiliate hangout.

I’m not asking you or any of your crew/associates/chat mates to take a hike. Just to rethink your business dealings in that… Is it constructive for you or your business name to be here, where everyone is a “dick” and “out to get you?”
    Be Who You Are!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    For the record, i can confirm that both Marc and Sam have different ip addresses as requested.

Regards,

Lee

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    For the record, i can confirm that both Marc and Sam have different ip addresses as requested.

Regards,

Lee
    Thank you Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    :prescription:
    So you know how to cloak an i.p.... and?

Your google history shows you know how to do a hell of a lot more then that

Also this isn't the first time you've used more then one identity on a board to hide who you are and confuse/manipulate other board members.. I caught you out before doing the same thing remember? http://gaymainstreet.com/TheStreets/...&threadid=3684

And of course you're going to come back with some lame excuse as to why you had to lie to, and manipulate, people on another board (which you're banned from now). Just save your breath. You cannot talk your way out of facts, or your history.

You simply cannot be trusted in any business capacity or on any community forum.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Some sayings that 20 year olds should learn:

If you tell the truth, you don' t have to remember anything

Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment

Experience is something you don' t get until just after you need it

A closed mouth gathers no foot

Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving

You have two ears and one mouth. Listen twice as much as you talk.

Better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and erase all doubt
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!