Thread: CCBill Revisits?

Gay is the new Black

CCBill Revisits?

When CCBill looks at a site, send it to the banks and then comes back with the A-OK, do they revisit the site?

Meaning: Do they audit the sites they process for? Check to see if the content is still the same and within legal guidelines?

I ran across a few twink sites and they use ccbill for their affiliate and billing program.

As a whole, the guys look like 20yo muscular guys but one or two sets looked like they got over looked and had young “Looking” boys.

So I had to ask.
    Be Who You Are!

maxpower
    As far as I know yes Ccbill and Paycom both revisit sites to make sure ever thing is on the up and up. In fact I work closely with my processing company, to insure I do not have problems from people that just love to go around and play the (guess how old he looks to me game). I am sure if I visit about any twink site in the world I could find a few models that someone would think “might” be under 18, but this is why we keep documents. If you are that worried about it just contact the sites and ask them for the documents. I run a teen boy site that has 100% legal guys that some might think look a bit young, so I am always more than happy to provide documents to back everything up.

Gay is the new Black
    Max,

Where as I understand you have worked hard to get your site up and content in order... Not all site owners take the time to be as public as you have.

When I looked a little harder at the parent site I found it was a "ruski" and this is what put up the flags.

I'm not going to get into our jump into the "OMG IT'S CP" because they look younger. I have a 26 year old friend who looks 14 and teaches nude yoga at a retirement center.

My point is that the guise of "CCBILL" affiliate can be a misguided one and I wanted to know how "Hawk Eyed" the processor was/is on who tosses their name and program onto a site.

Simply that and nothing more. Not a witch hunt or what ever else those in the "twink" niche seem to think once someone posts a question in regards to it.
    Be Who You Are!

maxpower
    Well ya that’s cool man, but you have to understand some of us that make twink site are really sensitive about CP accusations or even suggestions. But ya man they are on top of it, supposedly one of the big reasons why we have to pay them so much for start-up and to keep the account active. I would not really worry about it that much man, I am sure it happens for time to time, but if they are working with a big processing company then my guess is its a totally legal site.

If you want to PM me some URL’s or something maybe I can help you out man, I have seen about every twink set around and might even be able to tell you where it came from if its not exclusive content that is.

ccbill and epoch revisit a site if a member reports a problem.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    ccbill and epoch revisit a site if a member reports a problem.
    I was told they just periodically revisit all sites, and could at any time ask for more documents on any particular model, even with out a reported problem. Is this not really true? I am not really worried about it, to tell the truth I only really worry about them as far as the images I can use in my design graphs, but was really told that they check up on all this stuff.

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    I have a 26 year old friend who looks 14 and teaches nude yoga at a retirement center.
    I know this is a serious topic but LMAO!

That line is like something out of a dodge B movie!