Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are You Concerned When Straight PPS Sponsors Launch Niche Specific Gay Sites?

It's not even "hateful", it's just clueless.

I mean, I started docking in the 70s when I was 12. they act like it's the most bizarre thing they've ever heard of, and are shocked to think of it even happening. The reactions to anything gay on GFY spans from extreme homophobia (and we all know what that means) to just moronic comments.

Anyway.. only promote gay-owned companies and solid gay-owned sites.

not only are they better and therefore more likely to stay around longer, but it's best that we support our own.

If I've learned anything this year, it's that we can do with without big straight companies, and we can do it better.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    It's not even "hateful", it's just clueless.
    Well I've seen them "insult" supposedly straight people on the board by calling them gay and suggesting that it's the worst possible thing. To me that always seems rather hateful towards gays.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    The reactions to anything gay on GFY spans from extreme homophobia (and we all know what that means)
    heh :elvis:

Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    Well I've seen them "insult" supposedly straight people on the board by calling them gay and suggesting that it's the worst possible thing. To me that always seems rather hateful towards gays.
    Oh for sure.

But I ignore those.

even the guys who aren't crazy homophobic can be just plain stupid.

I remember going to a GFY party in Phoenix, I think, and in my drunken stupor was hitting on a straight guy, and he was like.... "you're gay.. but.. but... you're good looking... you could get a girl" as if that had never been an option I had considered.

clueless. just clueless.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.