Thread: Gay XXX Blogs

Gay XXX Blogs

If you have 'em -

... submit your feed url to
    www.gayxxxblogs.com (select the first option and use your url to the feed: usually something like yourdomain dot com/feed)

The site will list your site & 5 recent posts in middle, and show as a sidebar link under the directory category, and it then also shows all new posts to all listed blogs on far left column.

If you just want to trade links on other non-blog gay sites (not affiliate paysite types) like linklists or have a gay blog surfer resource site, then choose link exchange option.

A recip link to Gay XXX Blogs in either case is required.

Thanks!

Thanks to those who have submitted their blogs ... !! :thumbsup:

pocoloco78
    Hi Bec,

Looks great!
    Just submitted one of my blogs. Pls see my message I have sent through your submission form as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pocoloco78 View Post
    Hi Bec,

Looks great!
    Just submitted one of my blogs. Pls see my message I have sent through your submission form as well.

I'm not seeing a submission from you ... what is your site url?

I just realized I can do a bulk import for those of you with a lot of blogs.

Rather than sit and submit each one, just send an email to me at webmaster at eroticbydesign dot com with GayXXXBlogs Submissions in the subject line. List your url for the blog home page and NOT the rss feed url.

The site importer uses that form of your domain to fetch your rss info in bulk mode.

I need the list as http:// style and not just www.

If you bulk send a list, please remember to add back a recip!

Also: www.gayblogfinder.com went live yesterday. If you want to submit to it please do so, or mention to add to both sites if doing a bulk listing.

Ok, slight ammendment to the above post about bulk listing urls. IF you have blogs on Thumblogger ... you'll have to give me the urls of the actual RSS feed. Just using the domain url doesn't work with those sites (host) with my importer.

Sorry about that ... but still figuring out what I can or can't do with the script.

p.s. pocoloco78 - got yours sorted out with the bulk url listings - so don't resend the list.