Thread: TGP Versus MGP Galleries

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar

TGP Versus MGP Galleries

Due to some disagreements here in the office, I'd like to get some outside feedback as to a clear definition of TGP Hosted Galleries Versus MGP Hosted Galleries.

What is the differences and can gallery pages that contain videos be posted at both TGP and MGP websites, or should clips only be posted to MGP websites.

Also, how many clips should be contained on a MGP and how long should they be.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your helping to clarify what they each are and what the differences are.

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    IMO TGP (Thumbnail Gallery Post) and MGP (Movie Gallery Post) refers to the type of site. When it comes to free hosted galleries there are 2 kinds, picture galleries and movie galleries. Picture galleries usually contain 15-25 pictures. Movie Galleries (the ones that work best for me on my sites) contain 3-4 movies that are 10-15 secs long each. Thumb screen caps that are unclickable used to tease seem to work very well.

As far as what can be listed where, I list both movie and pic galls on all my tgp's like www.hugegaytgp.com and www.prostidudes.com but only list (or try to at least) movies galls on my mgp's like www.hotguysmovies.com and www.100gaymovies.com

Hope this helps. --Chubbs

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Hi Chubbs;
    That's great! I was right, "nanny-nanny boo-boo"!

Thanks for posting a reply! I was beginning to wonder if I was going to get any feedback.

Am I right in thinking that it would not be a bad thing to offer affiliates 5 movie clips, 30 seconds in length per hosted movie gallery page, or is that too many clips and too long?

Thanks Chubbs, feel free to pipe back in, or anyone for that matter.

Happy Holiday's to everyone here at GayWideWebmasters!

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    Hi Chubbs;

Thanks for posting a reply! I was beginning to wonder if I was going to get any feedback.

Am I right in thinking that it would not be a bad thing to offer affiliates 5 movie clips, 30 seconds in length per hosted movie gallery page, or is that too many clips and too long?

Really, you can have longer clips, only issue is all important BANDWIDTH.

Longer the movies, more bandwidth per surfer, making each gallery less cost effective.

Got to get a good balance

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    Hi Chubbs;

Like samebb said, b/w can be a concern with galleries that have 5+ movies that are longer than 10-15 secs each. Also want to consider that you may be giving the surfer too much free content. 5 30 sec clips = 2 and a half minutes of content. I bet there are plenty of guys that can get off to one or 2 galleries that size.

--Chubbs