Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need your guys help.

i don't disagree with you arbitrarily and it's not .000001%. my stats tell me i'm running 17% 800x600 - would you like to give up 17% of your income? i know i wouldn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Lol. Somehow I knew you'd disagree with me.
    I just don't see a lot of value in trying to cater to every single surfer in the world.

Oh but you'll lose those .00002% of surfers using Navigator 1.0 on their Linux machine with an Intel 486 33MHz processor and 12" monochrome monitor.

Good! They are too much trouble anyways. I'll try to cater to the surfers that have a little more expendable income.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    i don't disagree with you arbitrarily and it's not .000001%. my stats tell me i'm running 17% 800x600 - would you like to give up 17% of your income? i know i wouldn't!
    That is certainly a valid point Patti. But how many potential sales are you losing because you aren't impressing the guys with the big monitors (and dollars)? 800x600 looks absurd on a 19" or bigger monitor. An 800x600 page is just a tiny strip down the middle of the screen. Not impressive.

Dzinerbear
    Yeah I have to say when I saw those big tours of Robert's, I thought, "Oh I want to promote those, they're going to sell well"

I think Jim has a point. Why worry so much about pleasing the 17%, if the other 83% aren't happy with the product, or they're tired of squinting at small videos, maybe they'll move on.

Michael