Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone know anything about ...

See the cycle here

Around and around

He gets caught out, denies everything, proven wrong, then attacks... then all over again.

These two identities are a complete waste of time and they've been outted. People can make up their own minds from this point.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    See the cycle here

Around and around

He gets caught out, denies everything, proven wrong, then attacks... then all over again.

These two identities are a complete waste of time and they've been outted. People can make up their own minds from this point.
    I had a conversation this evening, and accusing people of being somebody else, and false accusations, and i didnt quite realise the legal implications of it all.

I think its amazing that you, Squirt, could be so foolish and leave yourself open to serious legal problems.

For the record, Post a full list of everyone you believe be "the same person", Time to shut you up once and for all i think, along with Marcjacob to.

Im also wondering what you are planning on doing when both me and marcjacob attend a webmaster event? What will you do? Everyone will see what a lying, shit stiring, piece of animal shit you are.

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    I had a conversation this evening, and accusing people of being somebody else, and false accusations, and i didnt quite realise the legal implications of it all.

I think its amazing that you, Squirt, could be so foolish and leave yourself open to serious legal problems.

For the record, Post a full list of everyone you believe be "the same person", Time to shut you up once and for all i think, along with Marcjacob to.

Im also wondering what you are planning on doing when both me and marcjacob attend a webmaster event? What will you do? Everyone will see what a lying, shit stiring, piece of animal shit you are.
    See the cycle here

Around and around

Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

marcjacob
    You know what Squirt, go fuck yourself. Im finsihed with your sad little game. You play by yourself now. Im out of this discussion.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    It means they use muppet names in their fake aliases on the web
    I don't think that's it. Not saying it isn't tho.