Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know anything about ...

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post

All the same person: marcjacob aka samebb aka simons = simon meech - simone fornara - british bucks - boylove.info - and the sites listed just above - and a pulz whore

You would think the marcjacob and samebb profiles would be banned as they are the same person and a drain on this community :morning:
    LOL.

YOU are joking right? LOL

Simons? hes bloody italian LOL.

Your fucking insane dude.

samebb
    And Squirt.

As i have said before, if Lee feels i need "banning" from this community, then i feel he should ban me. After all its his board.

On another note, suggesting i am all these differnt people is insane? So now i am like 6 differnt people? Where the hell did that come from?

I seriously think you need to get a life or something. Anyone with half a brain, as i know Lee has, could see how miskaten you were inside 5 minutes.

Any just to add, none of the domains at the start of this thread belong to me, sorry.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Any just to add, none of the domains at the start of this thread belong to me, sorry.
    But these do?
    boylove.info
    young-boys.be
    young-boy.be
    These domain names send chills down my spine... and not in a good way. :shock:

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    wow I miss the Muppets.

What is the "Rainbow Connection"? Hmmmm ....

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    If Simon Meech aka markjacob and samebb are the same person, then they have VERY different IM personalities and email styles.

I've talked to both, and I gotta say that if this is true, somebody is doing a great job of creating an alternate persona that tracks through to the way they converse on IM, worthy of an Academy Award.

They also have two entirely separate affiliate accounts with us, with entirely different addresses and other info.

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    If Simon Meech aka markjacob and samebb are the same person, then they have VERY different IM personalities and email styles.

I've talked to both, and I gotta say that if this is true, somebody is doing a great job of creating an alternate persona that tracks through to the way they converse on IM, worthy of an Academy Award.

They also have two entirely separate affiliate accounts with us, with entirely different addresses and other info.
    So you think it's impossible for the same person to have two sites and two email addresses?

And you've spoken with both? One the admitted owner of boylove.info and the other admittedly stealing the design of gaydemon.com and working with PULZ PRODUCTIONS ... Why would you even be speaking with those types of people let alone having them as fucking affiliates???

I do seem to remember in another thread you stating you wouldn't work with Samebb because of his past.. and present actions.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    wow I miss the Muppets.

What is the "Rainbow Connection"? Hmmmm ....
    It means they use muppet names in their fake aliases on the web

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

samebb
    It means they use muppet names in their fake aliases on the web
    Muppet names?

This gets more bazzare by the minute.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    So you think it's impossible for the same person to have two sites and two email addresses?

And you've spoken with both? One the admitted owner of boylove.info and the other admittedly stealing the design of gaydemon.com and working with PULZ PRODUCTIONS ... Why would you even be speaking with those types of people let alone having them as fucking affiliates???

I do seem to remember in another thread you stating you wouldn't work with Samebb because of his past.. and present actions.
    Squirt, I don't know why I bother. I said the *persona* (as in, the way they speak on IM and email) was different. Obviously anyone can set up separate emails.

I also said that I was willing to give Sam a chance, and I've spoken to him a couple times over IM over the past couple months... before his most recent attacks... I'm neither endorsing nor condemning him. I do think he really needs to work on his anger issues,and perhaps develop a better sense about working with questionable models and people before he can be a credible program operator.

As for the very questionable sites mentioned, obviously we aren't interested in being associated with those.

I'm not saying definitively that they are in fact two different people since I've never met either; just saying that, from my perspective, it seems unlikely for the posts and personas to be from the same person.

marcjacob
    Well Lee can check if we are the same person or not. Why not ask him to? both Sam and I have given our consent for that info to be made public. He can proove one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    I'm not saying definitively that they are in fact two different people since I've never met either; just saying that, from my perspective, it seems unlikely for the posts and personas to be from the same person.
    Right , as I said in the other thread.. Samebb has a history of using multiple identities on the same board. On GMS he used 2 or 3 different identities until I caught him out there as well http://gaymainstreet.com/TheStreets/...&threadid=3684

I'm just giving information, what people do with it is their business. People can't say they weren't warned about who they're getting involved with.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

samebb
    Right , as I said in the other thread.. Samebb has a history of using multiple identities on the same board. On GMS he used 2 or 3 different identities until I caught him out there as well http://gaymainstreet.com/TheStreets/...&threadid=3684

I'm just giving information, what people do with it is their business. People can't say they weren't warned about who they're getting involved with.
    You didnt catch me out? I wasnt using multiple identities? You idiot.

I made 1 post under a MESSAGE BOARD USERNAME that wasnt the one i normally use. ITS A USERNAME NOT AN IDENTITY.

Making it sound like your so inteligent by "catching" people out? Its hard to catch someone when they are not trying to hide anything anyway.

marcjacob

And you've spoken with both? One the admitted owner of boylove.info and the other admittedly stealing the design of gaydemon.com and working with PULZ PRODUCTIONS ...
    Your getting confused with all the bullshit youve raked

Ive never owned boylove and never admitted that, neither have i ever worked for/with or even knew of pulz prior to lee posting about it here.

Perhaps you should ask gay demon about me stealing his designs, i actually removed brit bucks banners off the back off that.

Face it, you have no evidence and a fair bit to the contrary. If anyone still believes that i am samebb, let them pm lee and ask me to be banned.

Why dont you produce some real hard evidence. What have you got? That in over 5 years ive used 2 names to post, both still in use on different boards (GFY and here). The fact that i (like many many people) started a paysite with affilate program and pulled it because i didnt know enough and didnt make any sales or get more that a single webmaster. Thats all you have.

Hardly conclusive now is it.

Against your theory is Lee posting that we seperate ips, Chip stating that we have different personas and our checks go to different addresses, the other side of the country and that all our domains have different who is records. Plus the fact that samebb would have been 15 when i first started adult.

Funny thing is Squirt, i would have thought that youd be busy running your sexual abuse site (that is what sleeping men is isnt it? guys getting abused in their sleep?)

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Funny thing is Squirt, i would have thought that youd be busy running your sexual abuse site (that is what sleeping men is isnt it? guys getting abused in their sleep?)
    I think everyone here knows that sleeping men isn't a sexual abuse site. I would say its a very successful site, and Squirt probably is a person that you could learn alot from, had you not taken it upon your self to side with others in this industry.

The fact is at the end of the day, you have serious questions about your domains and your affiliate programs that you have started and have all but just dissappeared from existance.

marcjacob
    Go on then, tell me the questions. Ill answer them. Also while your there, contact ccbill and verotel, ask them if i had a single complaint, charge back etc. Ask them if my accounts are open or closed (both open actually). Find me one webmaster that was in Addictive that was unhappy or complained. There were next to no webmasters in it - they didnt sign up.

Next have a chat with Mark @ Intense, Jasun at Fratmen, anyone else i promote. Ask them if ive ever had a chargeback. Find a single affiliate program ive been kicked out of.

You have nothing. Those sites (actually it was one gay, the second was a mirrored members area) did nothing for me. I didnt make money. Maybe im no good at running programs, which is why i dont. Does that mean im a cheat?

Having a failed business where NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON LOST A PENNY doesnt make me a cheat or samebb.

Oh and i stick up for who i like thankyou, I stick for max, i dont do business with him. If that makes you think im a cheat then your as retarted as squirt.