Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sea Monkey Love

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    Their ads promised you the world. What you got were shrimp that weren't good enough to make even on good meal.

The deception!
    Okay, I admit that when I was a kid I was really disappointed that when the sea monkeys hatched they didn't, in fact, walk on two legs, have teeth (like the smiling characters on the box), and the girls didn't have bows in the hair they did not have. However, as an adult I must say that I really enjoy the kitchy aspect of having a tank of sea monkeys on my desk, plus it is very relaxing on stressful days to take a few moments to gaze into the tank.

Although the fact that I've recently made a bunch of them pregnant by using the mating powder, and the dose of sea monkey crack I just gave them (cleverly disguised as "Banana Treat") has caused them to start doing backflips, is all making me a bit jittery.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Have your grown any? I don't think I've ever seen a Sea Monkey at it's maximum size

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    Have your grown any? I don't think I've ever seen a Sea Monkey at it's maximum size
    Yes, I've been raising a Sea Monkey colony on my desk for the past several weeks. They've gotten really big. I'm such a proud father.

Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com